Client Services Representative | Sport, Travel & Events
Beyond Tickets: Creating Once-in-a-Lifetime Experiences Around the World
Who We Are
It is our mission to deliver unforgettable life experiences around best in class events Worldwide. Our exclusive partnerships with bucket list events like The Kentucky Derby, Formula 1, Pro Football Hall of Fame, The Open Championship, UFC, College Football National Championship and many more allow us to deliver once in a lifetime experiences direct to our most passionate fans.
Passionate. Entrepreneurial. Progressive. Innovative. Fast-paced. Driven. Optimistic. Collaborative. Fun. — That’s how our employees describe us.
Here at Sportsnet, a QuintEvents company, our employees love the opportunity to work on the world’s most prestigious events, the family-like atmosphere and the opportunity for growth in an ever-changing environment. If you can thrive in the chaos of a fast growing business, want to be part of some of the most memorable moments in people’s lives and love being in the know about the biggest, most exclusive events around, then Sportsnet might be the right company for you! Keep reading…
This is not your typical customer service role! Come be a part of a proactive team creating new and innovative ways to deliver extraordinary customer satisfaction. As the Client Services Representative, your contribution to the organization will be as the ‘voice’ of the company to our customers. You will be quintessential to maintaining client relationships post-purchase! This means addressing any client concerns, requests, questions, and issues. Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you will do this by:
- Providing a Stellar Customer Experience. Proactively and effectively communicating important information to answer questions, resolve issues and deliver a quality experience, ultimately resulting in higher survey results and repeat business; Gaining a deep knowledge of event details to allow for more effective customer response; Effectively providing customer support for a high volume of overlapping events.
- Putting Customer Needs First. Ensuring customer needs are met by working to accommodate special requests, logistics, and payments; Answering any client emails and returning voicemails within 24 business hours; Working with the team to ensure all clients are engaged as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Managing Unforeseen Circumstances. Calmly, professionally and respectfully handling any issue a client may have impeding on their experience; Providing caring, personal, and effective service in arriving at a solution and following through with that solution to resolution of the issue.
- Driving Outcomes. Being an outspoken contributor to the team, thinking outside the box and driving change; Providing exceptional customer service with the vision and innovation to identify additional opportunities for increased customer satisfaction and improved survey results.
- Collaborating for Success. Work closely with all other departments and peers to quickly and correctly accomplish all above goals and duties; Assist others throughout the company in delivering all-around stellar customer service as a team; Be available as a resource for teammates and peers as regarding to customer service.
This position plays a vital role in our success. An ideal candidate will exemplify the following:
- 2-3 years most recent experience related to hospitality and/or event management industry
- Proven track record of problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Strong computer skills, ideally with experience using SalesForce or complex informational software
- Flexibility in both availability and in travel requirements when necessary
A Successful Customer Services Coordinator at Sportsnet will:
- Thrive in an environment where each day differentfrom the next; especially in personal interactions and problem resolution
- Thrive in a fast-paced environmentwith multiple projects going simultaneously
- Be very socially-focused; with a “how can I help you?”attitude
- Focus on building and maintaining a personable client experience
- Adhere to established guidelines and procedures
- Involve others in the decision-making; Build consensusrather than make decisions alone
- Have open, flowing communication
- Work with and through others, especially in a helping role
- Lead by example, with first-hand knowledge of area of expertise
The job offers an attractive salary including superannuation plus the opportunity to travel to some of the world’s greatest sporting events around the world.
If this sounds like an excellent career move for you, please send your resume to Tom Schneider; [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted.