Do you love travel, sport and IT?
Do you have IT experience and need a new challenge?
Sportsnet Holidays (Sportsnet) is Australia’s largest and leading sports travel company with a unique culture the envy of most businesses.
An exceptional opportunity exists to manage the day-to-day IT requirements of Sportsnet, including the internal servers and desktop computers, internal networking hardware and systems, external servers and the various systems including Sportsnet’s reservation system, WinTrav and website.
- Manage the information technology and computer systems of Sportsnet throughout its internal and external data-centres including desktop workstations, servers, router, switches & network attached storage;
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations to ensure maximum performance with minimal downtime;
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures that provide for a smooth computing experience in the workplace for users;
- Manage Sportsnet’s data-sets including its email database, WinTrav and Salesforce, and further develop Salesforce and its integration with the Sportsnet website as a key toolset;
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems across wired and wireless networks, internal backup systems workstation-to-server, server-to-server and web-services;
- Work to combine user needs with system functionality to contribute to Sportsnet’s organisational policy, which aims to ensure the greatest productivity on the best commercial terms;
- Assist staff to be become self-sufficient in dealing with the various systems through policy, training and coaching employees, communicating expectations and appraising performance;
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions – in a proactive way – and to trouble-shoot and recover in the case of outage or other IT emergency;
- Audit systems regularly and assess their outcomes with a view to improving performance;
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures across the organisation’s entire infrastructure both internally and externally;
- Manage Sportsnet’s annual IT budget and ensure maximum performance and cost effectiveness.
Operating system, Desktop Apps & Email
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure Activity Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint, eDiscovery & Compliance
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Office App
- Linux, MacOS, Windows Server, Synology, DS, AWS and Azure web services, Microsoft Server operating systems management and SQLServer.
- A basic working understanding of LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, DHCP, DNS, wireless configuration and VPN’s
- Experience with WordPress, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Zoho forms, Survey Monkey, FormAssembly, Salesforce, Magento
The job offers an attractive base salary plus superannuation, the opportunity to travel to events, free parking and a weekly Friday afternoon get together (paid time) are all bonuses to being part of the Sportsnet team.
If you believe this will be an excellent career move please forward your resume to:
Daniel Cecconi – email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.