Junior Product Coordinator | Sport, Travel & Events
Sportsnet® is Australia and New Zealand’s premier sports travel and experience business. For over two decades Sportsnet® has formulated successful partnerships with some of the world’s largest and prolific sporting event stakeholders.
A unique opportunity exists for a lucky individual looking to enter the travel industry and combine their love of sport and travel!
The fast paced, enthusiastic, and fun environment provides a brilliant opportunity to work within the product team that conceptualises, contracts, creates and maintains all product.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent time management and computer skills
- Be process driven
- Be a quick learner and team player
- Have a thirst for learning
Day to day duties include:
- Maintenance of inventory and allotments
- Contract loading
- Build packages in reservation system
- Create Product Notes and Sales Training Presentation
- Assist with managing deadlines with hotel and ticket suppliers
- Developing and building strong relationships with suppliers
Applicants must have:
- General sport and destination knowledge
- Proven attention to detail
- Retail travel agent or wholesale travel reservations experience (desirable but not essential)
What Sportsnet offers our successful applicant:
- A hybrid model to combine working remotely and onsite
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to travel to some of the World’s biggest sporting events as a tour host
If you believe this will be an excellent career move please forward your resume, as well as why this job is perfect for you in 100 words or less, to: Ornella Abbasciano – [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted.