Sportsnet Holidays is widely recognised as Australia’s leading sports travel company and is one of the fastest growing organisations in the travel sector.
The fast paced, enthusiastic and fun environment provides a brilliant opportunity to work within the product team that conceptualises, contracts, creates and manages all product, packages and inventory for a long list of major sporting events.
The successful applicant will:
- Have incredible attention to detail
- Have excellent time management and computer skills
- Be a quick learner and team player
Day to day duties include:
- Product loading, developing and building packages in our reservation system
- Creating Product Notes & training presentations to assist the Sales Team
- Loading products onto & managing up to date availability on the website
- Create, distribute and collate feedback surveys
- Manage rooming lists for hotels including stock, cancellations and amendments
- Work on global events such as Rugby World Cup, MotoGP™ etc
- International and Domestic Travel opportunities
- Free on street parking or easily accessible by public transport
- Monday to Friday hours
- Weekly Friday afternoon get together (paid time)
Applicants must have:
- General sport and destination knowledge
- Experience using Sabre reservation system (desirable but not essential)
- Experience using WinTrav reservation system (desirable but not essential)
- Experience using Salesforce CRM (desirable but not essential)
If you believe this will be an excellent career move please forward your resume including how you will add value by joining the Sportsnet team to: Rebecca Bertuna – firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.