Sales Executive – Sport, Travel & Events
In exciting news, Sportsnet® is hiring for an immediate start! An exceptional opportunity exists for an experienced travel consultant looking to combine their love of sport with their passion for sales. The role will include both corporate, incentive and leisure clients who are excited to get back to live sport as soon as possible!
Sportsnet® Holidays is Australia’s largest and leading sports travel company with a unique culture, the envy of most businesses. The fast paced, enthusiastic and fun sales environment provides a brilliant opportunity to achieve success. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
The successful applicant will:
- Display passion and enthusiasm
- Excel at selling over the phone
- Excel at creating great client relationships
- Thrive in a competitive sales environment
- Have the confidence and ability to close a sale
- Have fantastic attention to detail
Day to day duties include:
- Inbound and outbound sales via telephone (occasional face to face)
- Management of the booking process including:
- Quotes and bookings via the WinTrav, eRoam and Sabre reservation systems
- Maintenance of all files, leads, quote follow ups and overdue monies
- Daily sales report
Applicants must have:
- Experience exceeding sales targets and working with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Strong general sport and destination knowledge
- A minimum of two (2) years travel agent experience
Applicants will ideally have:
- Experience using CRS flight reservation system (Sabre preferred)
- Experience using WinTrav reservation system (desirable but not essential)
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM (desirable but not essential)
If this sounds like the perfect career move for you, please forward your full resume & a cover letter (in 100 words or less) stating what you will add to the team at Sportsnet® Holidays and send it to our Sales Manager, Brooke Hallam at [email protected].
Only successful applicants will be contacted.