Do you love Travel, Sport and Sales?
Do you have experience in the travel industry leading a sales team and need a new challenge?
Then you’ll love being a Sales Manager at Sportsnet Holidays!
An exceptional opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Manager looking to combine their love of sport with their travel industry experience and passion for sales.
Sportsnet Holidays is Australia’s largest and leading sports travel company with a unique culture the envy of most businesses. The fast paced, enthusiastic and fun sales environment provides a brilliant opportunity to achieve your financial goals.
The successful applicant will:
- Display passion and enthusiasm
- Be fully accountable to Company objectives and sales targets
- Create and implement a Sales Plan
- Commercialise and drive Sportsnet partnerships/sponsorships
- Create sales leads with a focus on corporate incentive & reward opportunities
- Educate and drive the internal and external sales teams
- Develop sales processes and create efficiencies
- Excel at the selling process, both over the phone and face to face
- Excel at creating great client and sales team relationships
- Client and supplier hosting and business development at sport events, film nights, etc.
- Have fantastic attention to detail
Day to day duties include:
- Manage sales team Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and targets
- Weekly reporting on Company objectives & sales team KPI’s
- Manage key client, partner and sponsorship relationships
- Mitigate risk around pre-paid inventory
- Manage sales funnel and queues
- Manage sales complaints
- Manage sales team rosters
- Monthly team reviews & training
- Recruitment of new sales team members
- Inbound and outbound sales via telephone (occasional face to face)
- Quotes and bookings via the WinTrav and Sabre reservation systems
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of five (5) years Sales Manager experience in the travel industry
- Experience exceeding sales targets and working with KPIs
- Experience with the corporate incentive & reward market
- A great understanding of the direct, travel agent and corporate market
- Excellent sales and relationship skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong general sport and destination knowledge
- Experience using CRS flight reservation system (Sabre preferred)
- Experience using WinTrav reservation system (desirable but not essential)
- Experience using Salesforce CRM (desirable but not essential)
The job offers an attractive base salary plus super and uncapped commission potential for high achievers. The opportunity to travel to events, free parking and a weekly Friday afternoon get together (paid time) are all bonuses to being part of the Sportsnet team.
If you believe this will be an excellent career move please forward your resume including how you will add value by joining Sportsnet team in one hundred (100) words or less to:
Daniel Cecconi – firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.