2 Night Package – Collingwood vs Essendon 2018 ANZAC Day Clash
2 night 2018 AFL ANZAC Day Clash packages include:
- 2 nights accommodation at a selection of Melbourne CBD hotels – View Hotel Locations, View Hotel Prices.
- Check In: Tuesday 24th April, 2018.
- Check Out: Thursday 26th April, 2018.
- Reserved Seating at the MCG to the Melbourne v Richmond match on Tuesday 24th April, 2018.
- Pre – Match ANZAC Day Function held at the Palladium at Crown Entertainment Complex including:
- Starting at 10:30am for 11:00am start (1:30pm finish).
- Seated two course brunch.
- Premium beer, wine and sparkling.
- Hosted by Channel Nine’s Tony Jones.
- Live entertainment from Normie Rowe, Bonnie Anderson and ‘Lehmo’.
- Former AFL football players from Collingwood and Essendon in attendance.
- Return coach transfers from Palladium at Crown Entertainment Complex to the MCG.
- Reserved Seating at the MCG to the ANZAC Day Collingwood v Essendon Clash on Wednesday 25th April, 2018.
- Category 1 Seating at AAMI Park to the ANZAC Day Melbourne Storm v New Zealand Warriors at 7:00pm on Wednesday 25th April, 2018.
- Admission into the National Sports Museum located at the MCG.
- Explore exhibitions on Australian Football, Cricket, the MCG plus more!
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
|Mantra on Jolimont Studio Apartment||Package||799||-||959||-|
|Mantra on Jolimont One Bedroom Apartment||Package||821||795||1,003||-|
|WRAP on Southbank One Bedroom Apartment||Package||867||-||1,095||-|
|Novotel Melbourne on Collins Standard Room||Package||899||-||1,159||-|
|WRAP on Southbank Two Bedroom Apartment||Package||951||847||1,263||795|
|Crown Metropol Luxe Room||Package||975||863||1,311||807|
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
Q. What is the venue capacity?
A. 100,024 people.
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
A. No, the package must be bought in conjunction with tickets and the function.
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Children’s tickets are not available for this event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. No, we have been provided with allocated seating.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes, all packages include reserved seating.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 1 night minimum stay.
Q. Where is the function being held?
A. Palladium at Crown Entertainment Complex
Q. Is there a dress code?
Q. Smart casual (no sneakers)
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
A. It is possible to purchase a function ticket, however it will come with a match ticket as well.
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
A. Yes this is possible.
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
A. No, unfortunately the function cannot be removed from the package.
Q. Is there a child rate?
A. No, there is no child price available.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However, if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. You must make your own way to the Palladium at Crown Melbourne. There will then be a return transfer from Palladium after the function to take you to the MCG and after the match back to Palladium.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Melbourne can experience 4 seasons in 1 day. It is best to pack for all weather conditions. Temperatures range from 15-22C in the month of April.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
traveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au