3 Night ‘Raise a Glass’ Package – 2021 ANZAC Day Clash
3 Night ‘Raise a Glass’ Package:
- 3 nights’ accommodation at a selection of Melbourne CBD hotels – View Hotel Pricing – View Hotel Locations
- Check In: Friday 23rd April, 2021
- Check Out: Monday 26th April, 2021
- Admission to the Carlton Brewhouse Melbourne on Saturday 24th April, 2021 including:
- After a tour of the brewery, which is home to some of Australia’s favourite beers, enjoy a hosted lunch where the head chef has specifically prepared food that is matched perfectly with the fresh, cold beer tasters
- Reserved Seating at the MCG to the Richmond v Melbourne match on Saturday 24th April, 2021
- ANZAC Day Pre-match Function held at the Palladium at Crown Entertainment Complex including:
- Seated two course meal
- Premium beer, wine and sparkling
- Live entertainment
- Former AFL football players from Essendon and Collingwood in attendance
- Return coach transfers from Palladium at Crown Entertainment Complex to the MCG
- Reserved Level 4 seating at the MCG to the ANZAC Day Essendon v Collingwood Clash on Sunday 25th April, 2021 – View Ticket Upgrades
- Admission to the Australian Sports Museum at the MCG including:
- View historic artefacts from some of the greatest moments in sport, as well as take part in the interactive activities and the opportunity for flat out play
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne Deluxe Room||Package||899||-||1,151||-|
|WRAP on Southbank One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment||Package||991||-||1,335||-|
|Mantra Southbank Melbourne Premium One Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,010||956||1,373||-|
|WRAP on Southbank Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartment||Package||1,133||971||1,619||890|
|Crown Metropol Luxe Room||Package||1,187||1,007||1,727||917|
|Mantra Southbank Melbourne Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment||Package||1,205||1,019||1,763||926|
- SOLD OUT - Essendon vs Collingwood - Ticket & Function at Palladium at Crown – Level 1 $40 AUD per person
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. Yes, it is possible to purchase the function and ticket combination without accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
A. No, the package must be bought in conjunction with tickets and the function.
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Children’s tickets are not available for this event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. No, as we have been provided with allocated seating.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab for the Essendon vs Collingwood match.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes, all grandstands include reserved seating.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 1 night minimum stay at all hotels.
Q. Where is the function being held?
A. The Palladium at Crown Entertainment Complex.
Q. Is there a dress code?
Q. Smart casual with no football jumpers, sneakers or denim.
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
A. Yes, however a match day ticket will be included with the function ticket.
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
A. No, the function cannot be removed from the package.
Q. Is there a child rate?
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. You must make your own way to the Palladium at Crown for the Anzac Day pre-match function. A return transfer between the Palladium at Crown and the MCG is included with your function ticket.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Melbourne can experience 4 seasons in one day. It is best to pack for all weather conditions and it could easily be warm and sunny or cold and raining. You can expect temperatures ranging from 15-22C in April.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order. Sportsnet Holidays also offer a 6 month interest free* option. To find out if you are eligible or to apply please visit https://sportsnetholidays.com/interest-free/
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
traveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.