3 Night Melbourne Footy & Foodie Package
3 nights’ accommodation at a selection of central Melbourne hotels – View Package Prices
- Check In: Sunday 23rd April, 2023
- Check Out: Wednesday 26th April, 2023
Melbourne Foodie Discovery Half Day Walking Tour on Monday 24th April, 2023
- A trip to Melbourne would not be the same without wandering the famous laneways and arcades on this Foodie Discovery Walking Tour. Your experienced guide will provide commentary on the fascinating history of Melbourne as well as point out the various sites that make the city unique. Along the way, you will stop and sample several popular sweet and savoury treats as well as some of Melbourne’s famous coffee. When the tour comes to end, you will be taken to a hidden laneway bar the locals love!
- 3 hour guided walking tour of Melbourne with a knowledgeable guide
- Samples of savouries and sweet treats from a range of cuisines
- A glass of bubbles in a laneway bar
Reserved seating for the Melbourne v Richmond Anzac Eve match on Monday 24th April, 2023
- Commemorate past and current service men and women as you witness an unforgettable Anzac Day eve ceremony in a darkened MCG with the Eternal Flame from the Shrine of Remembrance taking centre stage.
Entry into the Anzac Day pre-match function at Crown Palladium on Tuesday 25th April, 2023
Join VIP guests and dignitaries to commemorate past and current service men and women at the annual Anzac Day function at Crown Palladium. Enjoy a two-course meal, drinks, live entertainment and more before heading to the MCG for the poignant observance ceremony and the big clash between Collingwood and Essendon. Includes:
- Seated two course meal
- Premium beer, wine and sparkling
- Live entertainment
- Former Collingwood and Essendon players in attendance
- Return coach transfers to and from Crown Palladium
Reserved Level 4 seating at the MCG for the Collingwood v Essendon match on Tuesday 25th April, 2023
Sportsnet Holidays Client Event Support
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Vibe Hotel Melbourne Yarra Room||Package||1,194||-||1,698||-|
|Mantra Southbank Melbourne Premium One Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,218||1,104||1,746||-|
|Crown Metropol Luxe Room||Package||1,254||1,066||1,818||972|
|WRAP on Southbank One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment||Package||1,287||-||1,884||-|
|WRAP on Southbank Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartment||Package||1,554||1,266||2,418||1,122|
- SOLD OUT - Collingwood vs Essendon - Ticket and Function - Level 1 $- AUD per person
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an official and/or appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. Yes, the Anzac Day function and ticket combination can be purchased without accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
A. No, the package must be bought in conjunction with the match tickets and function.
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Children’s tickets are not available for this event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. No, as we have been provided with allocated seating.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 1-night minimum stay at each hotel.
Q. Where is the function being held?
A. The Palladium at Crown Entertainment Complex.
Q. Is there a dress code?
A. Smart casual with no football jumpers, sneakers or denim allowed.
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
A. Yes, however a match day ticket will be included with the function ticket.
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
A. No, the function cannot be removed from the package.
Q. Is there a child rate?
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. You must make your own way to the Palladium at Crown for the Anzac Day pre-match function. A return transfer between the Palladium at Crown and the MCG is included in your ticket.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.