ICC Champions Trophy England & Wales 2017 ‘Follow Your Team’ – England Tour package includes:
- Return economy airfares to the UK flying Emirates Airline ex Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney including compulsory pre-paid airfare taxes (other cities on application).
- Return private car airport to hotel transfers.
- Five (5) nights accommodation in a 4 Star hotel in London – View Hotel Prices.
- Check In: Wednesday 31st May, 2017.
- Check Out: Monday 5th June, 2017.
- Gold Match ticket to England v Bangladesh on Thursday 1st June, 2017 at The Oval in London.
- Gold Match ticket to Sri Lanka v South Africa on Saturday 3rd June, 2017 at The Oval in London.
- Lords Cricket Tour including:
- Admire legends past and present on the famous Honours Boards.
- Sit in their seats in the Dressing Rooms.
- Follow in the footsteps of heroes through the Long Room.
- See the famous Ashes Urn and Prudential Trophy in the MCC Museum.
- Browse current Museum exhibitions.
- One way train ticket from London to Cardiff on Monday 5th June, 2017.
- Four (4) nights accommodation in a 4 Star hotel in Cardiff.
- Check In: Monday 5th June, 2017.
- Check Out: Friday 9th June, 2017.
- Gold Match ticket to England v New Zealand on Tuesday 6th June, 2017 in Cardiff, Wales.
- Cardiff Castle Entry:
- Cardiff Castle is one of Wale’s leading heritage attractions and a site of international significance, located within beautiful parklands at the heart of the capital, Cardiff Castle’s walls and fairytale towers conceal 2,000 years of history.
- One way train ticket from Cardiff to Birmingham on Friday 9th June, 2017.
- Two (2) nights accommodation in a 4 Star hotel in Birmingham.
- Check In: Friday 9th June, 2017.
- Check Out: Sunday 11th June, 2017.
- Gold Match ticket to England v Australia on Saturday 10th June, 2017 at Edgbaston in Birmingham.
- Sportsnet Holidays merchandise including:
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australian wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
TM © ICC Business Corporation FZ LLC 2016 All rights reserved
|Follow Your Team England Standard Room||Package||5,679||-||7,738||-|
- ICC Champions Trophy Gala Dinner - England v Australia $852 AUD per person
- Luxurious dinner
- Beverage package
- Listen to Cricketing legends recount stories of matches gone by and predictions of the match ahead
- Behind the scenes tour of the oval
- Attendance by ICC officials
- Champions Trophy will be on display providing plenty of photo opportunities
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. England & Wales.
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official appointed operator of the ICC Champions Trophy, England & Wales 2017.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
A. No, accommodation must be bought in conjunction with tickets.
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. You can request an hotel you would prefer however this may incur further costs.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. The tour length.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. Yes, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are included in this package.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. Yes, transfers are included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included from your hotel to the event. Please however refer to the below website for travel information – London www.visitlondon.com Birmingham www.visitbirmingham.com Cardiff www.visitcardiff.com
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. The UK has a temperate climate. The temperature varies with the seasons, with summer starting around June. This will see the average temperatures start to rise to 20 °C.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. GBP – British Pound.
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.