ICC Champions Trophy England & Wales 2017 ‘Follow Your Team’ – New Zealand Tour package includes:
- Return economy airfares to the UK flying Emirates Airline ex Christchurch or Auckland including compulsory pre-paid airfare taxes (other cities on application).
- One Way private car airport to hotel transfer.
- Four (4) nights accommodation in a 4 Star hotel in Birmingham – View Hotel Prices.
- Check In: Thursday 1st June, 2017.
- Check Out: Monday 5th June, 2017.
- Gold Match ticket to New Zealand v Australia on Friday 2nd June, 2017 at Edgbaston in Birmingham.
- Gold Match ticket to India v Pakistan on Sunday 4th June, 2017 at Edgbaston in Birmingham.
- Big Brum Open Top Buz Sightseeing Tour:
- This live guided tour is the only introduction to the global city with a local heart. Discover the commercial heart, the unique Jewellery Quarter, the Golden Mile, leafy Edgbaston picking up the Tolkien trail and the East Side Extravaganza.
- One way train ticket from Birmingham to Cardiff on Monday 5th June, 2017.
- Five (5) nights accommodation in a 4 Star hotel in Cardiff.
- Check In: Monday 5th June, 2017.
- Check Out: Saturday 10th June, 2017.
- Gold Match ticket to England v New Zealand on Tuesday 6th June, 2017 in Cardiff, Wales.
- Gold Match ticket to New Zealand v Bangladesh on Friday 9th June, 2017 in Cardiff, Wales.
- Cardiff Castle Entry:
- Cardiff Castle is one of Wale’s leading heritage attractions and a site of international significance, located within beautiful parklands at the heart of the capital, Cardiff Castle’s walls and fairytale towers conceal 2,000 years of history.
- One way train ticket from Cardiff to London Heathrow Airport on Saturday 10th June, 2017.
- Sportsnet Holidays merchandise including:
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
TM © ICC Business Corporation FZ LLC 2016 All rights reserved
|Follow Your Team Australia Standard Room||Package||5,380||-||6,953||-|
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. England & Wales.
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official appointed operator of the ICC Champions Trophy, England & Wales 2017.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
A. No, accommodation must be bought in conjunction with tickets.
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. You can request an hotel you would prefer however this may incur further costs.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. The tour length.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. Yes, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are included in this package.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. Yes, transfers are included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included from your hotel to the event. Please however refer to the below website for travel information – London www.visitlondon.com Birmingham www.visitbirmingham.com Cardiff www.visitcardiff.com
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. The UK has a temperate climate. The temperature varies with the seasons, with summer starting around June. This will see the average temperatures start to rise to 20 °C.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. GBP – British Pound.
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.