FORMULA 1® ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2020 – Travel Packages & Deals
|Package Name||Nights of Accommodation Incl||Type of Accommodation||Price from|
|3 Night Package||3||Hotel||$1,075*|
|4 Night Package||4||Hotel||$1,195*|
With crowds spanning over 250,000 across 4 action packed days, there’s no doubt the FORMULA 1® ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2020 is an event not to be missed!
Since 1996, Melbourne (arguably the Sporting Capital of World), has been home to the first official race of the Formula 1® season! The FORMULA 1® ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2020 will be taking no turns, kickstarting the Formula 1® season with another epic four days of adrenaline pumping, bumper to bumper, high-speed Formula 1® action at Melbourne’s iconic Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit.
If you’d love to join us and experience the thrilling first official race of the Formula 1® season amongst the beautiful setting of the iconic Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit, then please select a package below and then complete the Enquiry Form on the package page. One of our friendly travel experts will be in touch to discuss our range of packages and your travel requirements in further detail.
Sportsnet Holidays is an independent contractor to, and is not an agent or associate of, The Australian Grand Prix Corporation or Grand Prix Travel Office. The Conditions of Sale and Conditions of Entry, apply to all tickets and attendance at the FORMULA 1 AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2020. These Conditions are available from AGPC on request or at www.grandprix.com.au and a copy of each is included herein.
Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix 2020 – Event Details
|Official event name:||FORMULA 1® ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2020|
|Event start sate:||12 March 2020|
|Event end date:||15 March 2020|
|Event official website:||www.grandprix.com.au|
|Event category:||Formula 1®|
|Performers:||To be announced|
|Event location:||Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit|
|Event address:||12 Aughtie Drive, Albert Park Vic 3206|
|Packages in range:||2|
|Package prices from:||$1,075*|
FORMULA 1® ROLEX Australian Grand Prix 2020 packages:
Since Adelaide was relinquished the hosting duties of the Formula 1® in 1995, Melbourne in 1996 became home to the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix, held at the iconic Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit. Since the move, Melbourne has had no shortage of dramatic Formula 1® action. Aside from the ‘crash and bash’, there have been many more dramatic and glorified moments at the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix. Other notable moments include:
- Melbourne’s inaugural Formula 1® race in 1996 is famously remembered for Martin Brundle sensationally flipping his Jordan-Peugeot
- Ralf Schumacher rear-ending and flying over the top of Ferrari driver Rubens Barrichello in 2002
- Australia’s own Mark Webber finishing an unexpected 5th in his Formula 1® debut, driving for Minardi after qualifying eighteenth, in 2002
- In 2014, Australia’s Daniel Ricciardo was a podium finish (which would’ve made him the first Australian to ever podium at Albert Park) however, a fuel breach resulted in disqualification and saw him stripped of the privilege
- Fernando Alonso’s horrific crash in 2016
- Michael Schumacher winning an incredible fourth Australian Grand Prix in 2004 – a record that still stands.
There have been many trials and tribulations witnessed at the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix that are truly unforgettable, you don’t want to miss your chance of experiencing history at one Australia’s most iconic weekends on the sporting calendar.