2021 F1® Grand Prix de Monaco & Fabulous French Riviera – 7 Night Package
- 5 nights’ accommodation at a selection of central Nice hotels – View Hotel Pricing
- Check In: Wednesday 19th May, 2021
- Check Out: Monday 24th May, 2021
- Nice Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Hop aboard and listen to entertaining stories and historical facts about this cosmopolitan city and hop off when you would like to get a closer look at a particular museum, district, or landmark
- 15 minute Ferrari or Lamborghini passenger experience from Nice
- Cruise as a passenger along the French Riviera in the supercar of your choice
- Admission to the Monaco Top Car Collection Museum and Exhibition
- View the exhibition of H.S.H. Prince Rainier III’s private collection of approximately 100 antique cars
- Saturday Grandstand N ticket to the 2021 Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix
- Sunday Grandstand P ticket to the 2021 Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix
- Return rail transfers from Nice to Monaco on Saturday and Sunday
- One-way rail transfer from Nice to Cannes on Monday 24th May, 2021
- 2 nights’ accommodation at a 4 star hotel in Cannes
- Check In: Monday 24th May, 2021
- Check Out: Wednesday 26th May, 2021
- Half Day Cannes, Antibes and Saint Paul de Vence Tour
- Walk the famous red carpet covering the steps of the Palais des Festivals, follow the seaside toward Antibes and enjoy one of the most visited places in France, Saint Paul de Vence
- Monaco: Inside F1’s Greatest Race Book
- Read exclusive interviews and insight from drivers and F1 insiders and discover what it is really like to drive the iconic Monaco circuit
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Hipark by Adagio Nice Studio Room incl. Breakfast||Package||3,479||-||5,159||-|
|Hotel Byakko Nice Standard Room incl. Breakfast||Package||3,969||-||5,985||-|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 3 night minimum night stay at Hotel Byakko Nice , Hipark by Adagio Nice and Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package. However if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays, please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Return rail transfers are included from Nice Train Station to Monaco Train Station. You will have to make your own way from your hotel to the train station and the train station to the circuit.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.