3 Night Package – 2019 Birdsville Races
2019 Birdsville Races Packages include:
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a Standard Tent at Birdsville’s Rent-A-Tent campground – View Locations – View Rent-A-Tent Prices.
- Check In: Thursday 05th September 2019
- Check Out: Sunday 08th September 2019
- Pre-erected tent fitted with stretcher beds and mattresses
- Single linen pack per person with top and bottom sheet, pillow and doona
- Camp chair
- Shared toilet and shower facilities
- 2 Day General Admission Ticket to Birdsville Racecourse including:
- Limited Edition Souvenir Medallion
- Big Red Sunset Tour on Saturday 07th September 2019 including:
- Take in the amazing panoramic views, endless photographic opportunities of Big Red where you will be served drinks and nibbles as you watch the sun set on one of the biggest dunes in the Simpson Desert
- Sportsnet Holidays Merchandise pack including:
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Rent a Tent Standard Tent||Package||825||764||1,123||754|
- Corporate Hospitality - 1 Day - OBE Pavilion $289 AUD per person
- Admission to Birdsville Racecourse on Friday and Saturday
- Access to the OBE Pavilion on Friday from 12:00pm to 4:30pm
- Cocktail style hospitality
- Clear fronted marquee with exclusive trackside access
- Gourmet dining featuring OBE Organic produce
- 4.5 hour beer and wine package
- Complimentary race book
- Live entertainment between races
- Limited edition souvenir medallion
- Limited Edition Souvenir Medallion acts as your entry into the event
- Event attendance only available for ages 16+
- Entry to the OBE Pavilion is strictly 18+
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Birdsville Race Club,
Birdsville Developmental Rd
Birdsville, QLD 4482
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is the Preferred supplier for the Birdsville Racing Club selling official packages
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Yes. Children up to 15 years of age are FOC, however will require an entry ticket.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. 3 Night Minimum
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Typical daytime temperature ranges in the mid-20s. Overnight lows are typically around 10 degrees. It does not rain often but best to be prepared for all weather.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.