Birdsville Races 3 Night Self Drive Package
2021 Birdsville Races 3 Night Self Drive Package
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a Standard Tent at Birdsville’s Rent-A-Tent campground including: – View Package Pricing
- Check In: Thursday 2nd September, 2021
- Check Out: Sunday 5th September, 2021
- Pre-erected tent fitted with stretcher beds and mattresses
- Single linen pack per person with an adult size hooded sleeping bag, pillow with pillowcase and a sleeping bag liner
- Camp chair & lantern
- Shared toilet and shower facilities
Birdsville Races Access:
- 1 Day Corporate Hospitality in the OBE Pavilion on Friday 3rd September 2021 including:
- Clear fronted marquee with full trackside views
- Gourmet dining featuring OBE Organic produce
- Seated buffet lunch
- 4.5 hour beer, wine and soft drink package
- Complimentary race book
- Live entertainment between races
- Shuttle to and from the Birdsville Racetrack (Gold coin donation payable directly on board)
- 1 Day General Admission ticket to the Birdsville Races on Saturday 4th September 2021
- Entry ticket into Fight Night at the Famous Fred Brophy’s Boxing Tent on Friday 3rd September 2021
- Fred Brophy is the last boxing tent showman in the world and has become a legend at events around the outback. The Boxing Troupe has become as much an iconic part of the Birdsville races as the races itself.
- Sportsnet® Holidays Novelty Dress Up Party Pack
- Celebrate the day with your humorous but tasteful Sportsnet Holidays Dress Up Party Pack and enjoy being a part of the fun without the stress of having to organise your own costume before you leave home.
- Sportsnet® Holidays Tour host
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Rent-A-Tent Campground Standard Tent||Package||1,168||1,095||1,493||1,211|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is the preferred supplier for the Birdsville Racing Club selling official packages
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Yes. Children up to 15 years of age are free of charge, however will require an entry ticket. Please note – the OBE Pavilion is strictly 18+.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
A. An alternative hotel in Adelaide can be requested, however there may be an additional rate payable. In Birdsville, the only accommodation option available is The Rent-A-Tent Campground.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. This is possible if staying in Adelaide however not an option at The Rent-A-Tent Campground in Birdsville.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 3 night minimum stay at Rent-A-Tent campground.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. Yes, return charter flights between Adelaide and Birdsville direct are included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package. The Birdsville airport is located approximately 500 metres from the Rent-A-Tent campground.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included, however there is a shuttle bus to and from the Birdsville Racetrack for a gold coin donation (payable directly onboard).
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.