3 Night Self Drive Package
3 nights’ accommodation in a Standard Tent at Birdsville’s Rent-A-Tent campground including: – View Package Prices
- Depart: Thursday 1st September, 2022
- Return: Sunday 4th September, 2022
- Pre-erected tent fitted with stretcher beds and mattresses
- Single linen pack per person with an adult size hooded sleeping bag, pillow with pillowcase and a sleeping bag liner
- Camp chair & lantern
- Shared toilet and shower facilities
1 Day Corporate Hospitality in the OBE Pavilion on Friday 2nd September, 2022 including:
- Experience all that a traditional race meet has to offer in the dramatic and dusty desert landscape of the Australian outback! Enjoy the quality racing over the 13 race program as well as all the action and entertainment off the track.
- Clear fronted marquee with full trackside views
- Gourmet dining featuring OBE Organic produce
- Cocktail style hospitality
- 4.5 hour beer, wine and soft drink package
- Complimentary race book
- Live entertainment between races
1 Day General Admission ticket to the Birdsville Races on Saturday 3rd September, 2022
Entry ticket into Fight Night at the Famous Fred Brophy’s Boxing Tent on Saturday 3rd September, 2022
- Fred Brophy is the last boxing tent showman in the world and has become a legend at events around the outback. The Boxing Troupe has become as much an iconic part of the Birdsville races as the races itself.
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Rent-A-Tent Campground Standard Tent||Package||1,135||1,057||1,474||1,044|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is the preferred supplier for the Birdsville Racing Club selling official packages
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Yes. Children up to 15 years of age are free of charge, however will require an entry ticket. The OBE Pavilion is strictly 18+.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
A. In Birdsville, the only accommodation option available is The Rent-A-Tent Campground. If you are booking the Adelaide Escape package, an alternative hotel in Adelaide can be requested, however there may be an additional rate payable.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. No, this is not possible at Rent-A-Tent in Birdsville.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 3 night minimum stay at Rent-A-Tent campground.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. Yes, return charter flights between Adelaide or Brisbane and Birdsville are included in selected packages. Self drive packages do not included flights.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package. The Birdsville airport is located approximately 500 metres from the Rent-A-Tent campground.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included, however there is a shuttle bus to and from the Birdsville Racetrack for a gold coin donation (payable directly onboard).
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.