- 2 nights’ accommodation at a selection of Melbourne CBD hotels. – View Hotel Locations. – View Hotel Pricing.
- Check In: Friday 26th October, 2018.
- Check Out: Sunday 28th October, 2018.
- General Admission ticket to the 2018 Ladbrokes Cox Plate.
- Sportsnet Punter Express One-Way Tram Car breakfast on Saturday 27th October, 2018 including:
- Friendly & professional Maître D and silver-service butler team to personally attend to your needs.
- Mouth-watering hot breakfast made from fresh Australian produce.
- Starters including delicious bakery items, crisp seasonal fruit and enticing accompaniments.
- Unlimited Australian Sparkling wine, beer, teas, coffee, fresh juices and mineral water.
- All tramcars fitted with air-conditioning and stabilisers to ensure a smooth and comfortable journey.
- Myki Visitor Pack including:
- A Full Fare myki card, pre-loaded with enough myki money for one day’s travel in Zone 1, which includes the entire tram network.
- Discount offers at 15 attractions including: Melbourne Aquarium, the National Sports Museum, Eureka Skydeck and Melbourne Star, saving you more than $100.
- A protective souvenir myki wallet.
- 2018 Ladbrokes Cox Plate Official Racebook.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
|The Victoria Hotel Heritage Room||Package||499||-||709||-|
|Travelodge Southbank Guest Room||Package||575||523||861||-|
|WRAP on Southbank One Bedroom Apartment||Package||575||-||861||-|
|InterContinental Melbourne the Rialto Deluxe Room||Package||679||615||1,069||-|
|WRAP on Southbank Two Bedroom Apartment||Package||745||593||1,201||517|
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Moonee Valley Racecourse
Gate 1 / McPherson Street
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Operator of the 2018 Ladbrokes Cox Plate Carnival.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Concession and child prices are not available for this event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab once released.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Manikato Stakes – no reserved seating.
Cox Plate – reserved seating.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. The Victoria Hotel – 2 nights.
Travelodge Southbank – 2 nights.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you. Alternatively, you can book flights on our website www.sportsnetholidays.com
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However, if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. The Colonial Tram Car is included in your package to get you to the event. Please use your Myki card provided to make your own way home.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. October is generally the time when Melbourne starts to warm again after winter, it is known to be the rainiest month so please pack an umbrella just in case.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive a call prior to delivery to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Free call 1300 888 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.