2020 Cox Plate Carnival – 2 Night Package
2 Night Cox Plate Package inclusions:
- 2 nights’ accommodation at a selection of Melbourne CBD hotels – View Hotel Locations – View Hotel Prices
- Check In: Friday 23rd October, 2020
- Check Out: Sunday 25th October, 2020
- General Admission ticket to the 2020 Ladbrokes Cox Plate (speak to our team about upgrades!)
- One way stretch limousine transfer from Melbourne CBD to Moonee Valley Racecourse on Saturday 24th October including:
- Approximately 30 minute one-way stretch limousine transfer from Melbourne CBD to Moonee Valley Racecourse
- Experienced and friendly driver
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including sparkling wine, soft drinks and water
- 2020 Ladbrokes Cox Plate Official Racebook
- Myki Visitor Pack including:
- A Full Fare myki card, pre-loaded with enough myki money for one days travel in Zone 1, which includes the entire tram network
- Discount offers at 15 attractions including: Melbourne Aquarium, The Australian Sports Museum and Eureka Skydeck
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
2 Night Package
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Admission to the 2020 Cox Plate
- One way stretch limousine transfer
- Plus more!
The Sportsnet Difference
What makes Sportsnet Holidays Australia’s leading provider of sports travel packages and tours
21 Years Experience
Australian Owned & Operated
Your Own Personal Consultant
Official Partnership = Peace of Mind
Flexible Inclusions + Great Valuefor Money
|The Victoria Hotel Heritage Room||Package||459||-||667||-|
|Mantra Southbank Melbourne Premium One Bedroom Apartment||Package||515||467||779||-|
|Pullman Melbourne on Swanston Superior Room||Package||615||547||979||-|
|Mantra Southbank Melbourne Two Bedroom Apartment||Package||623||499||995||437|
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Moonee Valley Racecourse
Gate 1 / McPherson Street
Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Operator of the 2020 Ladbrokes Cox Plate Carnival.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets much be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Concession and child prices are not available for this event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab once released.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. There is no reserved seating for the Manikato Stakes, however there is reserved seating for the Cox Plate.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is no minimum night stay.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. There is a one way limousine transfer from Melbourne CBD to the Cox Plate. You will be required to make your own way to the departure point.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. October is generally the time when Melbourne starts to warm again after winter, however whilst there are sunny spring days, rain is also a possibility.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.