2 Night Ladbrokes Cox Plate Carnival Package
Ladbrokes Cox Plate Carnival 2 Night Package:
- 2 nights’ accommodation at a selection of Melbourne CBD hotels – View Hotel Pricing
- Check In: Friday 22nd October, 2021
- Check Out: Sunday 24th October, 2021
- Limousine transfer from Melbourne CBD to Moonee Valley Racecourse on Saturday 23rd October, 2021 including:
- One-way stretch limousine transfer from Melbourne CBD to Moonee Valley Racecourse
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including sparkling wine, beer, soft drinks and water
- Experienced and friendly driver
- General Admission ticket to the 2021 Ladbrokes Cox Plate on Saturday 23rd October, 2021
- 2021 Ladbrokes Cox Plate Official Racebook
- Myki Explorer pack including:
- A full fare myki card pre-loaded with one day of travel in Zone 1
- Discount offers at 15 attractions such as the Melbourne Aquarium, Australian Sports Museum and Eureka Skydeck
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
2 Night Package
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Admission to the 2021 Cox Plate
- One way stretch limousine transfer
- Plus more!
The Sportsnet Difference
What makes Sportsnet Holidays Australia’s leading provider of sports travel packages and tours
21 Years Experience
Australian Owned & Operated
Your Own Personal Consultant
Official Partnership = Peace of Mind
Flexible Inclusions + Great Valuefor Money
|Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne Deluxe Room||Package||495||463||731||-|
|WRAP on Southbank One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment||Package||501||-||743||-|
|WRAP on Southbank Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartment||Package||577||471||895||418|
|Pullman Melbourne on Swanston Superior Room||Package||637||567||1,015||-|
|Crown Metropol Luxe Room||Package||739||579||1,219||499|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Operator of the 2021 Ladbrokes Cox Plate Carnival.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 1 night minimum stay at each hotel.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However, if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. The only transfer included in the package is a one way limousine transfer from Melbourne CBD to Moonee Valley Racecourse on Cox Plate Day. A myki card has been included in your documentation to utilise the public transport system in Melbourne.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.