3 Night Unescorted Grandstand Taster – Race Day 3 and 4
3 nights’ accommodation at the Best Western Palace Hotel and Casino, Douglas – View Package Prices
- Check In: Monday 5th June, 2023
- Check Out: Thursday 8th June, 2023
- Full English breakfast daily
Entry ticket into The Beatles Story Museum, Liverpool on Monday 5th June, 2023
- Be transported on an incredible immersive journey as you are told the story of how four young lads from Liverpool were propelled to the dizzy heights of fame and fortune from their humble childhood beginnings. With special exhibitions, memorabilia and exclusive photographs, there is all this and much more at this award-winning attraction
One way ferry transfer from Liverpool to the Isle of Man on Monday 5th June, 2023
One way coach transfer from Isle of Man Ferry Terminal to the hotel
Grandstand ticket to Race Day 3 in TT Grandstand – Superstock Race 1 and Supertwin Race 1 including:
- With unbeatable views of the start and finish area, the TT Grandstand is a must for fans who wish to immerse themselves in the sights and sounds of the famous Isle of Man TT Races! From here, you will have the opportunity to watch all the action in the pit lane as well as the post-race podium presentations.
Grandstand ticket to Race Day 4 in Nobles Park – Supersport Race 2 and Sidecar Race 2 including:
- Situated a quarter of a mile after the start and finish line, the Nobles Park Grandstand provides a unique spectator experience. With its elevated position providing an extensive view back towards the start and finish area, it is an ideal spot to view the riders heading towards Bray Hill at speeds over 180mph! Fans in the Nobles Park Grandstand will be first to cheer home the riders as they cross the finish line and witness the celebrations associated with a TT win.
- Food and beverage outlets located in the nearby Fan Park
- Access to the TT Paddock
- Live commentary
One way coach transfer from the hotel to the Isle of Man Ferry Terminal
One way ferry transfer from the Isle of Man to Heysham on Thursday 8th June, 2023
One way coach transfer from the Heysham Ferry Terminal to Manchester
3 day Go Explore Card including unlimited transport on the Isle of Man (on arrival)
Official Isle of Man TT programme (on arrival)
Official TT branded ear-piece radio set broadcasting Manx Radio AM (1368 Mhz) (on arrival)
Sportsnet Holidays on ground representative
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
VAT (Value Added Tax)
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
- This is an unescorted travel package. An arrival and departure group coach transfer is provided between the Isle of Man hotel and Isle of Man ferry terminal; however, you are required to make your own way to and from each race day location. A Go Explore travel card has been included in your package which entitles you to unlimited travel on all scheduled bus and rail services. Taxi services are also readily available.
- Sportsnet Holidays reserves the right to change or cancel aspects of the itinerary at any time including but not limited to accommodation, race tickets, race days, ferries, and inclusions due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Best Western Palace Hotel and Casino Standard Room including Breakfast||Package||2,041||-||2,998||-|
|Best Western Palace Hotel and Casino Deluxe Room including Breakfast||Package||2,101||-||3,118||-|
|Best Western Palace Hotel and Casino Seaview Room including Breakfast||Package||2,131||-||3,178||-|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is the exclusive official travel partner in Australia and New Zealand for the Isle of Man TT.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. You must purchase the entire package which cannot be amended.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. No. Sportsnet Holidays has a reserved area which will be confirmed closer to the event.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, there are upgrades to seaview or deluxe rooms (subject to availability).
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a minimum night stay requirement at the Best Western Palace Hotel and Casino based on the length of your travel package.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the ferry terminal to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. Yes, a coach transfer is included from the ferry terminal to the Best Western Palace Hotel and Casino.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included to the final qualifying or race days. A Go Explore Card has been included in your travel package which provides access to rail and bus services on the Isle of Man.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.