Sportsnet Holidays are an Official Partner of the Isle of Man TT
‘Race Break 1’ Isle of Man TT® 2019 package includes:
- 5 night’s accommodation at the 4 star Palace Hotel Casino, Douglas. – View Hotel Location – View Hotel Prices.
- Check In: Thursday 30th May, 2019.
- Check Out: Tuesday 4th June, 2019.
- Full English breakfast daily.
- Entry ticket into The Beatles Story Museum, Liverpool.
- Return ferry transfer from Liverpool to the Isle of Man.
- One way coach transfer from Isle of Man Ferry Terminal to the hotel.
- Grandstand ticket to Evening Practice Session in Main TT Grandstand in Douglas.
- Grandstand ticket to Race Day 1 in Creg Ny Baa – Superbike TT Race & Sidecar TT Race 1.
- Grandstand ticket to Race Day 2 in Nobles Park South – Supersport TT Race 1 and Superstock TT Race.
- One way coach transfer from the hotel to Isle of Man Ferry Terminal.
- EARLYBIRD BONUS: Book before August 31, 2018 to receive a limited edition Isle of Man TT coffee table book!
- 5 Day GO Explore Pass including unlimited transport on the island (on arrival).
- Official TT programme (on arrival).
- Ear piece event commentary radio (on arrival).
- Sure Mobile Phone (on arrival) including:
- Sure Sim Card.
- 5GBP Mobile Phone Credit.
- Exclusive TT Tips guide.
- Sportsnet merchandise.
- Sportsnet/TT branded backpack.
- Sportsnet/TT branded cap.
- Sportsnet poncho.
- VAT (Value Added Tax).
® TT is a registered trade mark of the Department of Economic Development (a Department of the Isle of Man Government)
|Palace Hotel Casino Standard Room||Package||2,599||-||4,099||-|
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Isle of Man, located in between Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Q. Circuit Information?
A. The Isle of Man TT is held on closed roads on a 37-mile plus Mountain Course with its seemingly never-ending series of bends, bumps, jumps, stone walls, manhole covers and telegraph poles.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, you must buy the entire package which cannot be amended.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
A. No, you must buy the entire race break which cannot be amended.
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Child tickets are not available for this event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. No, Sportsnet has a reserved area which will be confirmed closer to the event.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes, grandstands are reserved seats.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. No, only standard rooms are available.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. Dependent on which Race Break you are after it is a 4 or 5 night minimum stay.
Q. Can we do Triple Rooms?
A. No, we can only offer Single, Double or Twin share rooms.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in the package. Should you wish to enquire about flights, please speak to your expert consultant.
Q. Are transfers included from the ferry terminal to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. Yes, on arrival at the ferry terminal you will be guided to a shared coach transfers from the ferry terminal to the Palace Hotel Casino.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in your races breaks. Please utilise your 5 day GO Explore Pass to easily get around the island.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Summers in the Isle of Man are cool. The island typically enjoys British weather. Exposure to sea breezes keeps average summer temperatures in the early to mid-twenties. Rain is not uncommon!
Q. What currency do I use?
A. Manx Pound.
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.