2020 Assen MotoGP™ – Tours & Travel Packages
A trip to the TT Circuit Assen, Netherlands – otherwise known as the ‘Cathedral’ of motorcycle racing – should be on the bucket list of every MotoGP™ fan! Each year more than one hundred thousand fans flock to Assen to be a part of the electric atmosphere and play their part in maintaining the event’s rich traditions and heritage. However, MotoGP™ fans all over the world make the pilgrimage to Assen for more than just the atmosphere, heritage and scenery – some of the greatest moments in motorcycle Grand Prix racing history have occurred at the ‘Cathedral’.
|2020 Assen MotoGP™ – Event Details|
|Official event name:||2020 Motul TT Assen MotoGP™|
|Event start date:||To be announced|
|Event end date:||To be announced|
|Event official website:||www.motogp.com.au
|Performers||To Be Announced|
|Event location:||TT Circuit Assen|
|Event address:||De Haar 9, 9405 TE Assen, Netherlands|
2020 Assen MotoGP™ Travel Packages & Deals will likely include:
- Accommodation at a centrally-located, quality hotel
- A great range of official 2020 Assen MotoGP™ tickets to choose from
- Behind-the-scenes experiences
- Day trips and experiences
- Transfers throughout
- Plus much more!
Assen MotoGP™ has showcased some of the greatest MotoGP™ moments of all time one of which was the closest and most spectacular races of all time with eight riders making 100+ overtakes over the course of the race. Spaniard, Marc Marquez was only able to break clear in the final few laps of the race to claim victory. Other notable moments include:
- Aussie, Jack Miller claiming his maiden (and to date, only) victory in a drama-filled and rain interrupted Dutch TT in 2016;
- Arch-enemies in 2015, Valentino Rossi and Marc Marquez, fighting for the race victory until the final corner (the iconic chicane) of the last lap of the race… so hard in fact, that Rossi was forced off the track and had to cut the corner – through sand no less – to claim victory!
- And lastly, in 2017, Rossi and Italian compatriot and friend, Danilo Petrucci, battled til the bitter end – the old master besting the young apprentice by a mere 0.06 seconds!
It’s all happened at the Assen MotoGP™! You don’t want to miss out on experiencing these historic moments like these at one of the most iconic circuits on the MotoGP™ calendar. Assen is truly a legendary place for Grand Prix motorcycle racing.
So if you’d love to be there live at the 2020 Assen MotoGP™ in Netherlands to experience the oldest and one of the most prestigious MotoGP™ races, then please pre-register your interest by completing the Enquiry Form below. Once our 2020 Assen MotoGP™ travel packages are released, one of our friendly travel consultants will be in touch to discuss our range of packages and your travel requirements.