4 Night Package – 2020 Assen MotoGP™
4 night 2020 Assen MotoGP packages include:
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the Best Western City Hotel de Jonge, including breakfast daily. – View Hotel Locations – View Hotel Pricing
- Check In: Thursday 25th June, 2020
- Check Out: Monday 29th June, 2020
- 3 Day General Admission Ticket including;
- A roving seat in all grandstands for Friday and Saturday only
- The freedom to move between the free seating areas that cover large sections of the circuit.
- Access to the TT Festival of Assen
- A four-day music festival including diverse local and international acts. Located in the heart of Assen with over 200,000 guests expected across all four days.
- Sportsnet Holidays Cap
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Best Western City Hotel de Jonge Standard Room||Package||985||889||1,577||-|
- MotoGP VIP Village $1,728 AUD per person
- Enjoy the race from the comfort of a large, fully-equipped marquee located on top of the Pit Lane roof which offers views of the Pit Lane, the Start/Finish Line and Paddock area.
Gold & Silver Package includes:
- Buffet Breakfast served on Saturday & Sunday
- Gourmet Lunch on Saturday & Sunday
- Afternoon tea buffet
- Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday (Wine and beer only. Spirits are not included)
- Air-conditioned suite
- Comfortable seating allocated per person with elegant furniture and decoration
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday & Sunday at scheduled times
- A paddock tour at pre-arranged times on Saturday and Sunday
- Live race television coverage
- VIP raffle prizes
- Official Programme on Sunday
Dress Code: Smart casual attire is recommended. No singlets or thongs will be allowed. Team apparel encouraged.
- MotoGP VIP Village reserves the right to modify the timetable, inclusions and services offered.
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. TT Assen Circuit, Netherlands
De Haar 9, 9405 TE Assen,
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet is a licenced travel agent selling official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be purchased in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Will be advised once tickets are on general public sale.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. A roving seat for any Grandstand during Friday and Saturday and a reserved Grandstand seat on Sunday in your selected Grandstand
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. A 4 night minimum stay applies at the Best Western City Hotel de Jonge
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. The average maximum daily temperature being 20°C and average minimum at 10°C. The chance of a sunny day is just 13% though, and the chance of rain is 54%, so make sure to pack your waterproofs.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. Euro (€)
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order. Sportsnet Holidays also offer a 6 month interest free* option. To find out if you are eligible or to apply please visit https://sportsnetholidays.com/interest-free/
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: https://www.traveldoctor.com.au/
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.