The Island MotoGP VIP Apex Experience
4 nights’ accommodation at the Silverwater Resort Phillip Island – View Package Prices
- Check In: Thursday 13th October, 2022
- Check Out: Monday 17th October, 2022
- A shuttle transfer with a fee payable will be available for all resort guests to and from the Circuit
3 Day MotoGP Premier VIP Village Apex access to the 2022 Australian MotoGP at Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit on Friday, Saturday and Sunday including:
- Choose MotoGP Premier for an exciting weekend of world class racing at the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix. With an Apex package, enjoy an upgraded hospitality experience within MotoGP VIP Village where you will have access to an exclusive premier lounge offering a personalised experience with a refined and welcoming feel. The experiences in Apex are the best in MotoGP as you will take a guided paddock tour with MotoGP experts, be part of private Q&A sessions with a rider and a team manager in your private suite, take a thorough team garage tour conducted by a team manager and ride along the service road in a BMW X5 for an exclusive view as the riders take to the track all whilst enjoying an entire weekend of high-quality hospitality and entertainment.
- 3 Day access to the Premier Lounge within MotoGP VIP Village
- Access to all-day VIP hospitality in the private Premier Lounge including:
- Buffet breakfast, gourmet lunch and afternoon canapes
- Complimentary bar serving wine, beer and spirits
- An airconditioned suite located above the pits on the main straight
- VIP Guided Paddock Tour in the ‘backstage’ area of MotoGP
- Team Garage Tour for a behind the scenes glimpse of a team’s home base and the mechanics at work
- Appearances by a current rider and team executive with a Q&A session
- Ride along the service road, situated parallel to the track in a BMW X5 for an exclusive view as the riders take the track
- Pit lane walks
- The opportunity to pose for a photo with the authentic MotoGP World Champions trophy
- Exclusive MotoGP Merchandise
- Official Programme
- MotoGP Premier Lanyard and Ticket Sleeve
Scenic helicopter joy flight over the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
- Experience a highly popular helicopter joy flight at the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix 2022 where you will absorb all the excitement of the event from above. Take in one of the most spectacular scenic flight patterns in Victoria as you fly over the entire racing circuit and enjoy the breathtaking views of Phillip Island and Bass Strait.
Admission to the History of Motorsport Display located at the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
- The History of Motorsport Display showcases the beginning of motorsport on Phillip Island from the very first car grand prix ever held in Australia in 1928 through to the present day. With articles, images, and machinery that will capture your imagination of a time gone era, this is not to be missed by any true motorcycle fan.
Sportsnet Holidays Earpiece Event Radio
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Sportsnet Holidays Client Event Support
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Silverwater Resort Phillip Island One Bedroom Apartment||Package||5,895||-||7,219||-|
|Silverwater Resort Phillip Island Two Bedroom Apartment||Package||6,299||-||8,027||5,435|
|Silverwater Resort Phillip Island Three Bedroom Apartment||Package||6,707||5,995||8,843||5,639|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 1 night minimum requirement at Quincy Hotel Melbourne, The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins and Travelodge Docklands. There is a 2-night minimum stay at Crown Metropol and WRAP on Southbank. There is a 4-night minimum stay at Silverwater Resort Phillip Island.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package. However, if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Return catch-a-coach transfers are included for guests staying in Melbourne hotels. Transfers depart from Southern Cross Station. A shuttle transfer to and from the circuit with a fee payable will be available for all guests staying at Silverwater Resort Phillip Island.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.