2020 Catalunya MotoGP™ – 4 Night Package
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 4 star Hotel Roger de Llúria, Barcelona. View Hotel Locations – View Hotel Pricing
- Check In: Thursday 4th June, 2020
- Check Out: Monday 8th June, 2020
- Breakfast daily
- Barcelona 1 Day Hop On-Hop Off Bus Tour
- The Barcelona Hop-On Hop- Off Bus tour offers you the freedom to discover seaside Barcelona at your own pace with more than 30 convenient stops along 2 routes around town including landmarks like Sagrada Família, Barceloneta & Camp Nou.
- 3 Day General Admission ticket to the 2020 Catalunya MotoGP. View Ticket Upgrades
- General admission allows access to the venue and viewing from any open area of the circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. There are several general admission areas around the Circuit which have a direct view of the track as well as giant screen TVs to catch the action.
- Return coach transfer on Friday, Saturday and Sunday between hotel and Circuit de Barcelona – Catalunya
- Sportsnet Holidays Cap
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|4 Night Package Standard Room||Package||2,255||-||2,946||-|
- 3 Day - Main Grandstand D $59 AUD per person
- The Main Grandstand ticket provides excellent views of the Main Straight. Facing the grid and the pits, this grandstand is undercover and has great views of the start and finish.
- Reserved seat in covered The Main Grandstand on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 3 Day - Grandstand N $59 AUD per person
- Grandstand N wraps around the outside of the very fast right hander of Campsa Corner, Turn 9, which exits onto the back straight. This is one of the circuits most spectacular corners, requiring bravery and skill from the riders as they sweep through.
- Reserved seat in uncovered Grandstand N on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 3 Day - Grandstand A $94 AUD per person
- Seats in Grandstand A offer a head on view of one of the circuit's main overtaking spots, as the riders charge down the main straight and brake hard for the right-hander at Turn 1.
- Reserved seat in uncovered Grandstand A on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 3 Day - Grandstand L $94 AUD per person
- Grandstand L is arguably one of the most panoramic stands at the circuit, sitting high on the hill at the tricky left hand Seat hairpin, turn 5.
- Reserved seat in uncovered Grandstand L on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 3 Day - Grandstand G $130 AUD per person
- From Grandstand G you will enjoy a great view across the hairpin at Turn 10, and almost the entire stadium section. You will have a clear view of the high speed turn 12, and also as the bikes race down to the straight leading to turn 13.
- Reserved seat in uncovered Grandstand G on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 3 Day - Grandstand I $164 AUD per person
- Grandstand I ensures an allocated seat right opposite the tracks ultimate corner. This is the tracks most demanding and fast turns.
- Reserved seat in covered Grandstand I on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 3 Day - Grandstand F $164 AUD per person
- Grandstand F seat location is along the Main Straight, between the starting line and the circuits first corner.
- Reserved seat in uncovered Grandstand F on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 2 Day – VIP Village – MotoGP Lounge $2,044 AUD per person
- Enjoy the race from the comfort of a large, fully-equipped marquee located on top of the Pit Lane roof which offers views of the Pit Lane, the Start/Finish Line and Paddock area.
- Buffet Breakfast served on Saturday (9:00am -11:00am) & Sunday (8:30am-11:00am)
- Gourmet Lunch on Saturday & Sunday (12:30pm-2:30pm)
- Afternoon dessert buffet
- Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday (Wine and beer only. Spirits are not included)
- Air-conditioned suite
- Access to viewing area
- Comfortable seating allocated per person with elegant furniture and decoration
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday & Sunday at scheduled times
- A paddock tour at pre-arranged times on Saturday and Sunday
- Live race television coverage
- VIP raffle prizes
- Official Programme on Sunday
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Circuit de Barcelona, Catalunya
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an official Travel Agent for selling official packages.
Q.Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q.Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q.Are there different standards of tickets?
Q.Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
Q.Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 4 night minimum stay.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, a shared coach transfer is included from the hotel to Circuit de Barcelona, Catalunya on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Q.What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. The beginning of June signals the start of summer in Spain. Expect good weather with warm days and plenty of sunshine, however the evenings should be pleasantly cool.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. Euro (EUR)
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: Travel Doctor
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.