2017 Japan MotoGP packages include:
- 1 nights accommodation at the 4 star Keio Plaza Hotel, Tokyo – View Hotel Locations.
- Check In: Thursday 12th October, 2017.
- Check Out: Friday 13th October, 2017.
- Breakfast Daily.
- Tokyo Sightseeing Bus including English speaking tour guide including:
- Access to Asakusa Sensoji Temple and Nakamise Shopping Street.
- Sumo Demonstration and Chanko-nabe lunch.
- Return coach transfers between Keio Plaza Hotel, Tokyo and Rock Hill Golf & Hotel, Ibaraki.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3 star Rock Hill Golf & Hotel, Ibaraki.
- Check In: Friday 13th October, 2017.
- Check Out: Monday 16th October, 2017.
- Breakfast Daily.
- Sake Brewery Visit and Tasting.
- Sake is a Japanese rice wine made by fermenting rice that has been polished to remove the bran.
- 3x dinners at local restaurants (2x Western & 1x Japanese).
- Return coach transfers between Ibaraki Hotel and Twin Ring Motegi Circuit.
- 2 Day Grandstand V ticket to the 2017 Japan MotoGP including:
- Unreserved seating on Saturday.
- Reserved seating on Sunday.
- Grandstand V is located along the Main Straight.
- 1 Day Paddock Pass on Sunday 15th October, 2017 –.
- See the team garages and take photos in this exclusive area of the circuit – you could even meet a rider, team manager or legend and get their autograph!
- Access to the Honda Collection Hall at Motegi Circuit.
- Approximately 300 restored motorcycles, automobiles, power products and racing machines are on display.
- 1 nights accommodation at the 4 star Keio Plaza Hotel, Tokyo.
- Check In: Monday 16th October, 2017.
- Check Out: Tuesday 17th October, 2017.
- Breakfast Daily.
- Sportsnet Merchandise including:
- Travel adapter.
- Sportsnet tour host throughout.
- English speaking Coordinator.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and ticket handling fee.
^Per person flying Qantas departing Brisbane. Other cities and airlines available on request.
|2017 Japan MotoGP Event Overview|
|Official Event Name:||2017 Motul Grand Prix of Japan|
|Event Start Date:||13 October 2017|
|Event End Date:||15 October 2017|
|Event Official Website:||http://www.motogp.com/en/event/Japan|
|Event Location:||Twin Ring Motegi|
Japan, 〒321-3597 Tochigi Prefecture, Haga District, 茂木町Hiyama, 120−1
|Package prices from:||$2699|
First held more than 50 years ago in 1962, the Japanese Motorcycle Grand Prix is one of the oldest premier-class races on the MotoGP™ calendar. Staged at the Twin Ring Motegi since the tragic fatality of Japanese rider, Daijiro Kato at Suzuka at the 2003 Japanese Grand Prix, the circuit is located amongst the natural beauty of the northern Kanto region. The circuit’s name derives from the fact the facility is made up of two separate tracks – a 2.49km oval circuit (which is incredibly only used once a year!) and a 4.8km road course which is of course used for MotoGP™ race. When compared to the predominantly flowing circuits on the MotoGP™ calendar, the Twin Ring Motegi road course has a unique ‘stop start’ layout comprising of many short straights and sharp hairpin turns which has drawn criticism from some riders, most notably Valentino Rossi. However, given that ‘Vale’ has won just one race at Motegi in 12 races, that’s hardly surprising! Off the track, the main attraction at Motegi is the Honda Collection Hall, a massive museum of all things Honda including the legendary V4, oval piston, NR500 – a machine that was was incredibly advanced (if not uncompetitive on the racetrack!) for it’s introduction in 1979.
If you’d love to join us at the Land of the Rising Sun for the 2017 Japanese Motorcycle Grand Prix, please take a moment to enquire by completing the Enquiry Form below. By doing so, one one of our friendly consultants will get in touch with you shortly to discuss the inclusions of our 2017 Japan MotoGP packages and your travel requirements further. Hope to see you at Motegi next year for what’s sure to be another cracking (not to mention important, given how late in the Japanese round typically is) race!
|Japan MotoGP Tour Standard Room||Package||2,699||2,589||3,225||-|
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.