5 Night Escorted Tour
- 1 nights accommodation at the 4.5 star Keio Plaza Hotel, Tokyo. – View Hotel Locations – View Prices.
- Check In: Thursday 18th October, 2018.
- Check Out: Friday 19th October, 2018.
- Breakfast Daily.
- Tokyo Sightseeing Bus with English speaking tour guide including:
- Access to Asakusa Sensoji Temple and Nakamise Shopping Street.
- Sumo Demonstration and Chanko-nabe lunch.
- Learn about the art of professional sumo wrestling followed by a hotpot lunch, typically eaten by sumo wrestlers.
- Return coach transfers between Keio Plaza Hotel, Tokyo and Rock Hill Golf & Hotel, Ibaraki.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3 star Rock Hill Golf & Hotel, Ibaraki.
- Check In: Friday 19th October, 2018.
- Check Out: Monday 22nd October, 2018.
- Breakfast Daily.
- Sake Brewery Visit and Tasting.
- Learn how the famous Japanese rice wine is made and even try some samples.
- Visit Kairaku-en Japanese Garden.
- One of the three great gardens of Japan.
- 3x dinners at local restaurants.
- Return coach transfers between Ibaraki Hotel and Twin Ring Motegi Circuit.
- 2 Day Uncovered Grandstand A – Upper Rows ticket to the Motul Grand Prix of Japan including:
- Reserved seating on Saturday and Sunday.
- Grandstand A is located along the Main Straight.
- 1 Day Paddock Pass on Sunday 21st October, 2018.
- See the team garages and take photos in this exclusive area of the circuit – you could even meet a rider, team manager or legend and get their autograph!
- Access to the Honda Collection Hall at Motegi Circuit.
- Approximately 300 restored motorcycles, automobiles, power products and racing machines are on display.
- 1 nights accommodation at the 4.5 star Keio Plaza Hotel, Tokyo.
- Check In: Monday 22nd October, 2018.
- Check Out: Tuesday 23rd October, 2018.
- Breakfast Daily.
- Sportsnet Merchandise including:
- Sportsnet tour host throughout.
- English speaking coordinator.
- Booking and ticket handling fee.
|Japan MotoGP™ Tour Standard Room||Package||2,649||2,539||3,175||-|
|Japan MotoGP™ Tour^ Standard Room (Double Only)||Package||2,774||-||-||-|
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Twin Ring Motegi Circuit.
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab once tickets have been released.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes on the Saturday and Sunday.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. The duration of the tour is 5 nights.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights are pre-paid taxes are not included in the package however they can be added. Please speak to your expert consultant.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package however they can be added should you book flights through Sportsnet Holidays.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, coach transfers are included from the hotel to the circuit.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. October is one of the most pleasant months for traveling in Japan as the weather remains warm and is no longer hot and humid. Rain is common so bring your ponchos!
Q. What currency do I use?
A. Japanese Yen (JPY)
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au