4 Night InterContinental, KL ‘MM93’ 2017 Malaysia MotoGP packages include:
- Return economy airfares flying Malaysia Airlines ex Perth including compulsory Pre-paid taxes (Please add $215 per person for Sydney and Melbourne) (other cities & airlines are available on request).
- Return shared coach airport to hotel transfers on Thursday 26th October, 2017 & Monday 30th October, 2017.
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 5 star InterContinental Kuala Lumpur located in the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur – View Hotel Locations. View Room Upgrades.
- Check In: Thursday 26th October, 2017.
- Check Out: Monday 30th October, 2017.
- Full buffet breakfast daily.
- Complimentary WIFI in room.
- Sportsnet Holidays Malaysian MotoGP Riders Dinner Function at Sama-Sama KLIA Hotel on Friday 27th October including:
- Entry & reserved seating inside the exclusive Sama Sama Hotel.
- Hosted by BT Sport commentator Gavin Emmett.
- Interviews with current MotoGP riders & past legends of the sport.
- Interviews with current MotoGP riders & past legends of the sport. Past guests have included Cal Crutchlow, Jack Miller, Nicky Hayden, Brad Binder, Johann Zarco, Danny Kent, Yonny Hernandez, Alex Briggs, Damian Cudlin, Michael Laverty and many others!
- Preview of the upcoming MotoGP.
- Photo and autograph opportunities.
- Buffet dinner & dessert.
- Beverage package including beer, wine, soft drinks & limited spirits.
- Opportunity to meet other Sportsnet travellers.
- Opportunity to purchase exclusive MotoGP framed Memorabilia & have it signed on the night.
- Great prizes to be won and much more!
- Return coach transfers from InterContinental Kuala Lumpur.
- Click to view photos from the 2016 Riders Dinner Function on Facebook!
- Saturday & Sunday return hotel to Sepang International Circuit coach transfers (Friday at an additional cost).
- 2 Day Saturday & Sunday Marc Marquez Tribune Ticket to the 2017 Malaysia MotoGP.
- Experience all the action of Sepang with your fellow Marc Marquez supporters by taking your seat in the Marc Marquez Tribune. Located above the starting grid, you’ll have the best view of the circuit and all of the action.
- Click to view upgrades
- Marc Marquez 93 Supporter Flag.
- 2017 Official Malaysia MotoGP event programme.
- Sportsnet Holidays Merchandise including:
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
|InterContinental Kuala Lumpur Deluxe Room||Package||1,769||1,753||2,201||-|
|InterContinental Kuala Lumpur Premier Room||Package||1,805||1,777||2,273||-|
- VIP Village - Saturday & Sunday Hospitality $1,471 AUD per person
- From the suites on the first floor of the Pit Building, the MotoGP VIP VILLAGE offers you a privileged view of the Start/Finish line, Pit Lane and Paddock area. There is also free access to the upper-deck terrace viewing area for all guests.
Gold & Silver Package includes:
- Buffet Breakfast served on Saturday (9:00am -11:00am) & Sunday (8:30am-10:30am)
- Gourmet Lunch on Saturday & Sunday (12:30pm-2:30pm)
- Afternoon canapes
- Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday (Wine and beer only. Spirits are not included)
- Air conditioned suite
- Access to viewing area
- Comfortable seating allocated per person with elegant furniture and decoration
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday & Sunday at scheduled times
- Access to the Paddock Friday to Sunday with your MotoGP VIP Village Pass
- Live race television coverage
- VIP raffle prizes
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Sepang International Circuit, Sepang Malaysia
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Overseas Operator for the 2017 Malaysia MotoGP.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Free admission for children 6 years and below but without a seat for Grandstand seating and VIP Village Children up to 24 months are required to wear a MotoGP VIP Village™ pass. Children from 2 to 15 years of age receive a discount of 50% on full price. Children from 15 years old are required to pay full price.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab or our other packages.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Grandstand seating is unallocated, first in best dressed.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. InterContinental is a 3 night minimum and Sama-Sama KLIA is a 4 night minimum stay.
Q. Where is the function being held?
A. Sama-Sama Hotel
Q. Is there a dress code?
Q. Neat casual event and team apparel is encouraged.
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
Q. Is there a child rate?
Child 11-17 Years – $165
Child 4-10 Years – $75
Child 0-3 Years – Free of Charge
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. Yes, flights and pre-paid taxes are included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. Yes, airport shuttle transfers from KLIA to InterContinental Kuala Lumpur are included. Sama-Sama KLIA Hotel guests have access to a complimentary buggy transfer service.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return coach transfers are included from your hotel to Sepang International Circuit on the Saturday and Sunday of the event.
Q. I want to attend the circuit on Friday how can I get there?
A. Sportsnet can provide return private car transfers at an additional cost. Please speak to your consultant. Another option is public transport. Fans have the option of travelling directly from the city on shuttle buses provided by Rapid KL or taking them from KLIA 2, which is connected to the city via the Express Rail Link (ERL). Bus tickets from the city from KL Sentral and KLCC are priced around RM18 for a one-way trip and RM30 for a return ticket. For KLIA 2, ticket are priced at around RM10 for a one-way trip. No return ticket is offered for the KLIA2 -SIC sector. Please note the above prices are based on 2016 prices. Bus frequencies will be between 30-45 minutes and travelling time form the city will be just over an hour. For more information please refer to: www.myrapid.com.my
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Malaysia has a tropical climate and is hot and humid all year round. Temperatuers range between 27c-32c during the day and the humidity level hovers around 90%. Short, intense showers are also common.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. Malaysian Ringgit – RM.
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au