4 Night Premier Roving Fan Package – Land Only
4 nights’ accommodation at the 5-star InterContinental Kuala Lumpur – View Package Prices
- Check In: Thursday 20th October, 2022
- Check Out: Monday 24th October, 2022
- Full buffet breakfast daily
Return coach transfer from the InterContinental Hotel to the Sportsnet Holidays Malaysian MotoGP Riders Dinner on Friday 21st October, 2022
Sportsnet Holidays Malaysian MotoGP Riders Dinner Function at Sama-Sama KLIA Hotel on Friday 21st October, 2022
- The Sportsnet Malaysian MotoGP Riders Dinner is the best MotoGP function to attend whilst in Malaysia! Our special MC will provide an excellent insight into the weekends racing with the opportunity to hear from a range of MotoGP riders who will pop in for an exclusive interview. Allowing time for an autograph and photo with guests, the evening provides a great opportunity to get to know these superstars off-track. Combined with live music, dinner and drinks, the Sportsnet Malaysian MotoGP dinner is a not-to-be-missed event! Previous guests have included Jack Miller, Danilo Petrucci, Cal Crutchlow, Brad Binder and more. We recommend booking early for priority seating!
- Hosted by a special guest
- Interviews with MotoGP personalities
- Preview of the upcoming MotoGP
- Photo and autograph opportunities
- Buffet dinner and dessert
- Beverage package including beer, wine, limited spirits, and soft drinks
- Opportunity to meet other Sportsnet travellers
- Opportunity to purchase exclusive MotoGP framed memorabilia and have it signed on the night
- Official event programme
Return hotel to Sepang International Circuit coach transfers on Saturday and Sunday (Friday at an additional cost)
2 Day Premier Roving Ticket to the 2022 Malaysian MotoGP on Saturday 22nd October and Sunday 23rd October, 2022
- If you cannot decide on the best spot to view the action, the Premier Roving ticket allows you access to multiple stands to enjoy the big race.
Entry into the Petronas Twin Towers
- A trip to Kuala Lumpur would not be complete without a visit to the famous Petronas Twin Towers. Standing at 452 metres tall, the Petronas Twin Towers are the world’s tallest twin structures with the towers joined at the 41st and 42nd floors by a double decker Sky Bridge
3 hour access to the Plaza Premium Lounge at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your flight departing Malaysia
- Enjoy a spacious and comfortable experience in the KLIA flagship lounge. The lounge offers you the signature services and facilities regardless of your ticket or travel class. The lounge provides guests a home away from home, a haven away from the hustle and bustle of the airport by providing a space that offers first class service and facilities for travellers arriving, departing, or transiting. Sit back and relax in comfort before your onward journey!
Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur Pocket Book
- The Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur and Melaka Pocket Guide is a colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip to Kuala Lumpur.
Sportsnet Holidays Tour Host throughout
Sportsnet Holidays Travel Adapter
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur Classic Room incl. Breakfast||Package||1,354||1,330||1,834||-|
- 2022 Malaysia MotoGP - Corporate Hospitality - 2 Day - MotoGP VIP Village - Apex $4,135 AUD per person
- Witness the penultimate race of the 2022 MotoGP season at Sepang with MotoGP Premier. With an Apex package, enjoy an upgraded hospitality experience within MotoGP VIP Village where you will have access to an exclusive premier lounge offering a personalised experience with a refined and welcoming feel. The experiences in Apex are the best in MotoGP as you will take a guided paddock tour with MotoGP experts, be part of private Q&A sessions with a rider and a team manager in your private suite, take a thorough team garage tour conducted by a team manager and ride along the service road in a BMW X5 for an exclusive view as the riders take to the track all whilst enjoying an entire weekend of high-quality hospitality and entertainment.
- 2 Day access to the Premier Lounge within MotoGP VIP Village on Saturday and Sunday
- Access to all-day VIP hospitality in the private Premier Lounge including:
* Buffet breakfast, gourmet lunch and all-day canapes
* Complimentary bar serving wine, beer and spirits
- An airconditioned suite located above the pits on the main straight
- VIP Guided Paddock Tour in the 'backstage' area of MotoGP
- Team Garage Tour for a behind the scenes glimpse of a team's home base and the mechanics at work
- Appearances by a current rider and team executive with a Q&A session
- Ride along the service road, situated parallel to the track in a BMW X5 for an exclusive view as the riders take the track
- Pit lane walks on Saturday and Sunday
- The opportunity to pose for a photo with the authentic MotoGP World Champions trophy
- Exclusive MotoGP Merchandise
- Official Programme
- MotoGP Premier Lanyard and Ticket Sleeve
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Overseas Operator of the 2022 Malaysian MotoGP.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Children aged 2 years and under receive free admission however do not receive a grandstand seat. For VIP Village, children up to 24 months are required to wear a MotoGP VIP Village™ pass while children aged 2 to 15 years receive a discount of 50% on full price.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 3-night minimum stay at Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur and a 4-night minimum stay at Sama Sama KLIA.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. Yes, flights and pre-paid taxes are included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. Yes, airport shuttle transfers from KLIA to InterContinental Kuala Lumpur are included. Sama-Sama KLIA Hotel guests have access to a complimentary buggy transfer service.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return coach transfers are included from your hotel to the Sepang International Circuit on Saturday and Sunday of the event.
Q. I want to attend the circuit on Friday how can I get there?
A. Sportsnet can provide return private car transfers at an additional cost. Please speak to your consultant who can help you arrange these.