4 Night Package – 2020 Italian MotoGP™
4 night 2020 Italian MotoGP™ packages include:
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 4 star Grand Hotel Baglioni Florence – View Hotel Locations – View Hotel Pricing
- Check In: Thursday 28th May, 2020
- Check Out: Monday 1st June, 2020
- Breakfast daily
- 2 Day General Admission ticket to the 2020 Mugello MotoGP™ – View Ticket Upgrades
- Return Florence to Bologna train tickets on Friday 29th May 2020
- Admission to the Ducati Museum in Bologna on Friday 29th May, 2020, including:
- Journey through the legendary 90-year history of Ducati and enjoy a 60 minute factory tour where you will witness the various manufacturing and engine assembly phases
- Return coach transfer on Saturday and Sunday between hotel and Mugello Circuit
- Sportsnet Holidays Cap
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
Prices listed are PER PERSON and in Australian Dollars.
|Mugello MotoGP Package Standard Room||Package||2,475||2,184||3,865||-|
On Request Sold Out
* Extra Night price is for per person and per night. The rates quoted are outside peak event periods and should be used as a guide only. Additional surcharges may apply.
WIN - MB9IT2TW - 28/5
- 2 Day – VIP Village – MotoGP Lounge $2,291 AUD per person
- Enjoy the race from the comfort of a large, fully-equipped marquee located on top of the Pit Lane roof which offers views of the Pit Lane, the Start/Finish Line and Paddock area.
Gold & Silver Package includes:
- Buffet Breakfast served on Saturday (9:00am -11:00am) & Sunday (8:30am-11:00am)
- Gourmet Lunch on Saturday & Sunday (12:30pm-2:30pm)
- Afternoon dessert buffet
- Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday (Wine and beer only. Spirits are not included)
- Air-conditioned suite
- Access to viewing area
- Comfortable seating allocated per person with elegant furniture and decoration
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday & Sunday at scheduled times
- A paddock tour at pre-arranged times on Saturday and Sunday
- Live race television coverage
- VIP raffle prizes
- Official Programme on Sunday
Prices listed are PER PERSON and in Australian Dollars. Upgrades subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Where is the event being held?
A. Autodromo del Mugello, Tuscany
- Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an official Travel Agent for selling official packages.
- Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
- Can I buy the package without tickets?
- Are there children’s tickets available?
- Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
- Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
- Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
- Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
- Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
- Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
- What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 4 night minimum stay.
Flights & Transfers
- Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
- Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package.
- Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, a shared coach transfer is included from the hotel to Mugello circuit on Saturday and Sunday.
- What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. The beginning of June signals the start of summer in Italy. Expect good weather with warm days and plenty of sunshine, however the evenings should be pleasantly cool.
- What currency do I use?
A. Euro (EUR)
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
- When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
- Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
- Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
- What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
- How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
- Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: Travel Doctor
- Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
- Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.