4 Night Surin Packages
Thailand MotoGP™ 2019 4 Night packages include:
- Return economy airfares flying Air Asia from Don Mueang Airport to Buriram Airport
- One way coach transfer from Buriram Airport to Thong Tarin Hotel on Thursday 3rd October, 2019
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 3.5 star Thong Tarin Hotel Surin – View Hotel Locations. – View Hotel Prices.
- Check In: Thursday 3rd October, 2019
- Check Out: Monday 7th October, 2019
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday return hotel to Chang International Circuit coach transfers
- Admission to the Sportsnet Thailand MotoGP Riders Dinner on Friday 4th October, 2019 including:
- Entry and reserved seating
- Hosted by BT Sports Commentator Gavin Emmett
- Interviews with MotoGP special guests
- Dinner & dessert
- Beverage package
- Photo and autograph opportunities with out special guests;
- and more!
- 3 Day Unreserved Side Stand Ticket to the 2019 Thailand MotoGP
- One way coach transfer from Thong Tarin Hotel to Buriram Airport on Monday 7th October, 2019
- 2019 Official Thailand MotoGP event programme
- Sportsnet Holidays Merchandise including:
- Sportsnet tour host throughout
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Thong Tarin Hotel Deluxe Room||Package||1,495||1,491||1,791||-|
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Chang International Circuit, Buriram Thailand
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Overseas Operator for the 2019 Thailand MotoGP.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. VIP Village Children up to 24 months are required to wear a MotoGP VIP Village™ pass. Children from 2 to 15 years of age receive a discount of 50% on full price. Children from 15 years old are required to pay full price.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. TBA .
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. 4 nights for Thong Tarin Hotel.
1 night for Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok.
Q. Where is the function being held?
Q. Is there a dress code?
Q. Neat casual event and team apparel is encouraged.
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
Q. Is there a child rate?
Child 11-17 Years – $140
Child 4-10 Years – $80
Child 0-3 Years – FOC
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. Yes, flights and pre-paid taxes are included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. Yes, airport private car transfers from Bangkok Airport to Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok are included.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return coach transfers are included from your hotel to Change International Circuit on the Saturday and Sunday of the event.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. By October and towards the end of the month the monsoon rains are easing but there will still be heavy downpours with average rainfall of 280mm falling over 23 days. This is down from the September high of 400mm but still more than the dry season that starts in December that averages 30mm to 40mm each month.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. Thai Baht – THB.
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email email@example.com
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.