2020 Thailand MotoGP™ – 4 Night Package incl Accom in Buriram
4 night 2020 Thailand MotoGP™ packages includes:
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 3-star Thepnakorn Hotel, Buriram – View Hotel Locations – View Hotel Prices
- Check In: Thursday 19th March, 2020
- Check Out: Monday 23rd March, 2020
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday return hotel to Chang International Circuit coach transfers
- Return coach transfers to the Sportsnet Thailand MotoGP Riders Dinner
- Admission to the Sportsnet Thailand MotoGP Riders Dinner on Friday 19th March, 2020 including:
- Entry and reserved seating
- Hosted by BT Sports Commentator Gavin Emmett
- Interviews with MotoGP special guests
- Dinner & dessert
- Beverage package
- Photo and autograph opportunities with our special guests
- Official Event Programme
- 3 Day Unreserved Side Stand Ticket to the 2020 Thailand MotoGP including: – View Ticket Upgrades
- Access to Side Stands A, B, C & D
- Sportsnet Holidays Merchandise including:
- Sportsnet tour host throughout
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
4 Night Package
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 3-star Thepnakorn Hotel, Buriram
- Admission to the Sportsnet Thailand MotoGP Riders Dinner
- 3 Day Unreserved Side Stand Ticket to the 2020 Thailand MotoGP (upgrades available)
- Plus more!
The Sportsnet Difference
What makes Sportsnet Holidays Australia’s leading provider of sports travel packages and tours
21 Years Experience
Australian Owned & Operated
Your Own Personal Consultant
Official Partnership = Peace of Mind
Flexible Inclusions + Great Valuefor Money
|Thepnakorn Hotel Buriram Deluxe Room||Package||1,528||-||2,200||-|
- Rossi Stand $123 AUD per person
- This Grandstand was created to place all the fans of the legendary Italian champion, Valentino Rossi. Located between Turn 11 and Turn 12, you will be able to witness riders swiftly go around Turn 11 before speeding up and navigating around Turn 12. Relish in the loud cheers for your favourite rider.
- Marquez Stand $123 AUD per person
- This Fan Grandstand is located directly in between Turn 11 and Turn 12. This section will be full of equally enthusiastic fans who are waiting for Marc Marquez to ride past them at incredible speeds before braking gracefully around Turn 12. Relish in the loud cheers for your favourite rider.
- LIMITED - Saturday & Sunday Hospitality - MotoGP Lounge $1,843 AUD per person
- From the suites on the first floor of the Pit Building, the MotoGP VIP VILLAGE offers you a privileged view of the Start/Finish line, Pit Lane and Paddock area.
Gold & Silver Package^ includes:
- Buffet Breakfast served on Saturday & Sunday
- Gourmet Lunch on Saturday & Sunday
- Afternoon canapes
- Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday (Wine and beer only. Spirits are not included)
- Air conditioned suite
- Comfortable seating allocated per person
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday & Sunday at scheduled times
- Access to the Paddock Friday to Sunday with your MotoGP VIP Village Pass
- Live race television coverage
- VIP raffle prizes
Dress Code: Smart casual attire is recommended. No singlets or thongs will be allowed. Team apparel encouraged.
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Chang International Circuit, Buriram Thailand
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Overseas Operator for the 2020 Thailand MotoGP.
Q.Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q.Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q.Are there children’s tickets available?
Q.Can I request where I sit?
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. 4 nights for Thepnakorn Hotel Buriram.
Q. Where is the function being held?
A. Amari Buriram United Hotel.
Q. Is there a dress code?
A. Neat casual event and team apparel is encouraged.
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
Is there a child rate?
11-17 years of age: $190
4-10 years of age: $130
0-3 years of age: Free
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. Yes, international flights and pre-paid taxes from Australia to Bangkok are included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. Yes, airport private car transfers from Bangkok Airport to Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok are included.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return coach transfers are included from your hotel to Change International Circuit on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the event.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Between December and March, temperatures are high in the daytime, but it can be much colder at night, so we recommend you to be prepared with some warm cloths when the temperature drops. Very little rain falls during this time.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. Thai Baht – THB.
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order. Sportsnet Holidays also offer a 6 month interest free* option. To find out if you are eligible or to apply please visit https://sportsnetholidays.com/interest-free/
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: Travel Doctor
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.