2020 Thailand MotoGP – 5 Night Package
5 night 2020 Thailand MotoGP™ packages includes:
- 1 night accommodation at the 4.5 star Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok – View Hotel Pricing – View Hotel Locations
- Check In: Wednesday 30th September, 2020
- Check Out: Thursday 1st October, 2020
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- One-way coach transfer from Pathumwan Princess to Thepnakorn Hotel, Buriram on Thursday 1st October, 2020
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 3 star Thepnakorn Hotel, Buriram
- Check In: Thursday 1st October, 2020
- Check Out: Monday 5th October, 2020
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday return hotel to Chang International Circuit coach transfers
- Return coach transfers to the Sportsnet Thailand MotoGP Preview Dinner
- Admission to the Sportsnet Thailand MotoGP Preview Dinner on Friday 2nd October, 2020 including:
- Entry and reserved seating at the dinner
- Hosted by BT Sports Commentator Gavin Emmett
- Dinner & dessert
- Beverage package
- Opportunities to meet other Sportsnet travellers
- Official Event Programme
- 3 Day Unreserved Side Stand Ticket to the 2020 Thailand MotoGP including: – View Ticket Upgrades
- Access to Side Stands A, B, C & D
- One-way coach transfer from Thepnakorn Hotel, Buriram to Bangkok on Monday 5th October, 2020
- Sportsnet Holidays Merchandise including:
- Sportsnet tour host throughout
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
5 Night Package with Accom in Buriram
- 1 nights accommodation at the 4.5 star Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 3-star Thepnakorn Hotel, Buriram
- Admission to the Sportsnet Thailand MotoGP Preview Dinner
- 3 Day Unreserved Side Stand Ticket to the 2020 Thailand MotoGP (upgrades available)
- Plus more!
The Sportsnet Difference
What makes Sportsnet Holidays Australia’s leading provider of sports travel packages and tours
21 Years Experience
Australian Owned & Operated
Your Own Personal Consultant
Official Partnership = Peace of Mind
Flexible Inclusions + Great Valuefor Money
|Thailand MotoGP Package Superior Room and Deluxe Room||Package||1,659||-||2,461||-|
- 3 Day Ticket - Marquez Stand $123 AUD per person
- The Marquez Fan Grandstand is located directly in between Turn 11 and Turn 12. This section will be full of equally enthusiastic fans who are waiting for Marc Marquez to ride past them at incredible speeds before braking gracefully around Turn 12. Relish in the loud cheers for your favourite rider.
- 3 Day Ticket - Rossi Stand $123 AUD per person
- The Rossi Fan Grandstand was created to place all the fans of the legendary Italian champion, Valentino Rossi. Located between Turn 11 and Turn 12, you will be able to witness riders swiftly go around Turn 11 before speeding up and navigating around Turn 12. Relish in the loud cheers for your favourite rider.
- Saturday & Sunday Hospitality - MotoGP Lounge $1,843 AUD per person
- From the suites on the first floor of the Pit Building, the MotoGP VIP VILLAGE offers you a privileged view of the Start/Finish line, Pit Lane and Paddock area.
Gold & Silver Package includes:
- Buffet Breakfast served on Saturday & Sunday
- Gourmet Lunch on Saturday & Sunday
- Afternoon canapes
- Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday (Wine and beer only. Spirits are not included)
- Air conditioned suite
- Access to a grandstand adjacent to the suite (Saturday & Sunday only)
- Comfortable seating allocated per person
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday & Sunday at scheduled times
- Access to the Paddock Friday to Sunday with your MotoGP VIP Village Pass
- Live race television coverage
- VIP raffle prizes
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Chang International Circuit, Buriram Thailand
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Overseas Operator for the 2020 Thailand MotoGP.
Q.Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q.Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q.Are there children’s tickets available?
Q.Can I request where I sit?
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes. Please see the upgrades tab for more information.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. No, all seating is unreserved.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 4 night minimum stay for the Thepnakorn Hotel Buriram and a 1 night minimum stay for the Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok.
Q. Where is the function being held?
A. Amari Buriram United Hotel.
Q. Is there a dress code?
A. Neat casual event and team apparel is encouraged.
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
Is there a child rate?
11-17 years of age: $190
4-10 years of age: $130
0-3 years of age: Free
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak with your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. Private car transfers from Bangkok Airport to the Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok are available for purchase if your airfares are booked through Sportsnet Holidays.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return coach transfers are included from your hotel to Change International Circuit on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the event.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. October falls in the rainy season. Visitors travelling to Buriram should plan on bringing a waterproof rain jacket since there will likely be some rainy days. It is also recommended to pack summer outfits as it can be very warm during the day.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. Thai Baht – THB.
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order. Sportsnet Holidays also offer a 6 month interest free* option. To find out if you are eligible or to apply please visit https://sportsnetholidays.com/interest-free/
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: Travel Doctor
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.