5 Night Bangkok to Buriram MotoGP Fan Tour
1 night accommodation at the 4.5 star Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok – View Package Prices
- Check in: Wednesday 25th October, 2023
- Check out: Thursday 26th October, 2023
- Full buffet breakfast daily
One-way coach transfer from Pathumwan Princess to the Thepnakorn Hotel Buriram on Thursday 26th October, 2023
- Avoid the hassle of getting to and from airports and waiting for a flight and relax in comfort instead as we transfer you via coach from Bangkok to Buriram with comfort stops along the way
4 nights’ accommodation at the 3-star Thepnakorn Hotel, Buriram
- Check In: Thursday 26th October, 2023
- Check Out: Monday 30th October, 2023
- Full buffet breakfast daily
3 day Unreserved Side Stand Ticket to the 2023 Thailand MotoGP™ including:
- First introduced to MotoGP™ in 2018, the Buriram International Circuit welcomes fans to enjoy all the action from the race which has thrown up nail-biting final lap battles in previous years. You can expect an exciting contest in one of the hottest travel destinations in the world.
- Access to side stands A, B, C and D
Entry into the Sportsnet Thailand MotoGP™ Riders Dinner on Friday 27th October, 2023 including:
- Welcome to Buriram! Gather with your fellow Sportsnet travellers as we preview the upcoming Thailand MotoGP™. Our guest MC will provide an excellent insight into the weekends racing with the opportunity to hear from our MotoGP guest personality who will pop in for an exclusive interview. With dinner, drinks and entertainment all included, the Sportsnet Thailand MotoGP™ riders dinner is an event you will not want to miss! Previous Sportsnet MotoGP guests have included Aussie star Jack Miller, Brad Binder, Cal Crutchlow and legend Loris Capirossi among others.
- Entry and reserved seating at the Sportsnet Thailand MotoGP Riders Dinner
- Hosted by a guest MC
- Interviews with MotoGP™ personalities
- Preview of the upcoming Thailand MotoGP
- Beverages including beer, wine and soft drinks
- Opportunity to meet other Sportsnet travellers
Return coach transfer from the Thepnakorn Hotel Buriram to the Sportsnet Thailand MotoGP™ Riders Dinner on Friday 27th October, 2023
Return Thepnakorn Hotel Buriram to Chang International Circuit coach transfers on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
One-way coach transfer from Thepnakorn Hotel, Buriram to Bangkok on Monday 30th October, 2023
- Avoid the hassle of getting to and from airports and waiting for a flight and relax in comfort instead as we transfer you via coach from Buriram to selected stops in Bangkok with comfort stops along the way
Sportsnet Holidays tour host throughout
Local Thai and English speaking guide
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Thailand MotoGP Tour Superior Room and Deluxe Room||Package||1,599||-||2,276||-|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Overseas Operator for the 2023 Thailand MotoGP.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 4 night minimum night stay at the Thepnakorn Hotel Buriram.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package.
Q. Are transfers included from Bangkok airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return coach transfers are included from your hotel to Chang International Circuit on each event day.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.