5 night ‘Tent City’ 2018 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour packages include:
- 5 nights’ accommodation at Tent City, located along Brock’s Skyline on Mount Panorama, including: – View Tent City Pricing.
- Check In: Wednesday 31st January, 2018.
- Check Out: Monday 5th February, 2018.
- Pre-erected Tent fitted with wire based beds, mattress, carpet and 12 volt light.
- Linen Pack including sheets, pillow, pillow case, blanket, doona and doona cover per person (towels not included).
- Shared toilet and shower facilities.
- Breakfast daily – choice of hot and cold items.
- 3 Day Trackside Pass incl. Paddock Pass to 2018 Bathurst 12 Hour. View Ticket Upgrades.
- The Sportsnet 12 Hour Dinner starting at 6:30pm on Friday 2nd February, 2018 including:
- Entry & reserved seating into the function.
- Preview of upcoming race.
- Special guest appearances by motorsport champions.
- Opportunity for photographs & autographs.
- Dinner and beverages.
- Live music.
- Opportunity to meet other Sportsnet travellers & more.
- Admission pass into the National Motor Racing Museum at Mount Panorama.
- The National Motor Racing Museum celebrates the history, personalities and achievements of Australian Motor Sports.
- EARLY BIRD OFFER: Sportsnet Exclusive Offer – Pit Lane Walk.
- Be one of the lucky few that get to stroll Pit Lane from the inside! Take a peek in each garage and see the teams as they prepare to take to the track! Be sure to bring your camera & a signing pen as this is a great opportunity for some sneaky snaps!
- 2018 Official Bathurst 12 Hour Programme Voucher.
- Sportsnet Holidays Cap.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
|Tent City Bathurst Standard Tent||Package||999||999||1,136||-|
- 3 Day - Uncovered Grandstand incl. Paddock Pass - #8 $34 AUD per person
- This uncovered grandstand is located on pit straight opposite the team garages so you can catch all the action that unfolds in pit lane. Located on the outside of the track, this stand is one of the best places to witness all of the start/finish line action. This stand is a partially covered permanent structure with a big screen directly opposite the stand so you don't miss a minute of the race.
- 3 Day - Covered Grandstand incl Paddock Pass - #10 $184 AUD per person
- Located on the outside of the track along the pit straight, this stand is covered and is the prime viewing position to witness the start or race carnage before the cars ascend the mountain.
- 3 Day - 12 Hour Club (Fri, Sat & Sun) $753 AUD per person
- The Bathurst 12 Hour Club is located on Pit Roof where you will enjoy a spacious air-conditioned marquee with an exclusive outdoor area and view from Murray's Corner, all along pit straight through to pit exit.
- Suite will include 4x42 inch televisions, simulators, themed tables, dry bars
- Balcony with umbrellas overlooking Pit Lane
- Reserved seating
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Buffet lunch
- Hot breakfast served on Sunday
- Standard beverage package including beer, wine and soft drink
- Paddock Pass
- Corporate gift
- Official event programme
- Dedicated Suite Host
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Mount Panorama, Bathurst
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab, once released.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 3 night minimum stay.
Q. Where is the function being held?
Q. Is there a dress code?
A. Neat casual event and team apparel is encouraged.
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
Q. Is there a child rate?
A. Yes, Child (12-17 Years) $185, Child (5-11 Years) $95 & Child (0-4 Years) Free.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included. You must make your own way to and from Mount Panorama Circuit.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Bathurst at this time of year is usually sunny and hot however rain is also common, pack for all seasons.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. Australian Dollar – AUD
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive a call prior to delivery to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au