3 Night Tent City Package
Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour 2019 3 Night Tent City package includes:
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Tent City, located along Brock’s Skyline on Mount Panorama, including: View Prices. View Location.
- Check In: Friday 1st February, 2019.
- Check Out: Monday 4th February, 2019.
- Pre-erected Tent fitted with wire based beds, mattress, carpet and 12 volt light.
- Linen Pack including sheets, pillow, pillow case, blanket, doona and doona cover per person (towels not included).
- Shared toilet and shower facilities.
- Breakfast daily – choice of hot and cold items.
- 3 Day Trackside Pass to 2019 Bathurst 12 Hour. View Ticket Upgrades.
- For those fans who want to wander around the circuit and soak up all the colour and atmosphere of this signature event.
- The Sportsnet 12 Hour Dinner starting at 6:30pm on Friday 1st February, 2019 including:
- Entry & reserved seating into the function.
- Preview of upcoming race.
- Special guest appearances by motorsport champions.
- Opportunity for photographs & autographs.
- Dinner and beverages.
- Live music.
- Opportunity to meet other Sportsnet travellers & more.
- Admission pass into the National Motor Racing Museum at Mount Panorama.
- The National Motor Racing Museum celebrates the history, personalities and achievements of Australian Motor Sports.
- EARLY BIRD OFFER: Sportsnet Exclusive Offer – Pit Lane Walk.
- Be one of the lucky few that get to stroll Pit Lane from the inside! Take a peek in each garage and see the teams as they prepare to take to the track! Be sure to bring your camera & a signing pen as this is a great opportunity for some sneaky snaps!
- Steve McQueen: The Man & Le Mans DVD.
- Steve McQueen: The Man & Le Mans is the story of obsession, betrayal and ultimate vindication. It is the story of how one of the most volatile, charismatic stars of his generation, who seemingly lost so much he held dear in the pursuit of his dream, nevertheless followed it to the end.
- 2019 Official Bathurst 12 Hour Programme Voucher.
- Sportsnet Holidays Cap.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
|Tent City Standard Tent||Package||869||866||963||-|
- 3 Day - Uncovered Grandstand incl. Paddock Pass - #8 $37 AUD per person
- This uncovered grandstand is located on pit straight directly across from the team garages, so you can catch all the action that unfolds in pit lane. Located on the outside of the track, this stand is one of the best places to witness all the start/finish line action.
This stand is a partially covered permanent structure with a big screen directly opposite the stand, so you don't miss a minute of the race.
- 3 Day - Covered Grandstand incl Paddock Pass - #10 $187 AUD per person
- Located on the outside of the track on pit straight, this stand is covered and is the prime viewing position, with a front row view of pit lane and the big screen to witness the start or race carnage as the cars ascend the mountain.
- Corporate Hospitality - 3 Day - 12 Hour Club (Fri, Sat & Sun) $796 AUD per person
- The Bathurst 12 Hour Club is located on the Pit Roof in a spacious, air-conditioned marquee. Sit back and relax in your reserved seat with screens showing constant race vision and timing to ensure you don't miss a moment of the action.
- Morning & afternoon tea and a buffet lunch daily (breakfast also included on Sunday)
- Beverage package including beer, wine and soft drink with RTD spirits available for purchase
- All day coffee and tea
- Merchandise voucher for all guests
- Children under that children under 12 years are not permitted into shared suites. Children over 12 are required to hold corporate passes to gain access
- Corporate Hospitality - 2 Day - Veuve Clicquot Lounge (Sat & Sun) $2,366 AUD per person
- The Veuve Clicquot Lounge is located above the team garages in a luxurious, air-conditioned lounge.
- In-suite chef offering full grazing menu
- Free flowing French Champagne from Veuve Clicquot, premium wines & beers, soft drink and espresso machine
- Seating is non-reserved.
- Children under that children under 18 years are not permitted into the Veuve Clicquot Lounge
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Mount Panorama, Bathurst
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab, once released.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 3 night minimum stay.
Q. Where is the function being held?
A. Panthers Bathurst
132 Piper Street
Q. Is there a dress code?
A. Neat casual event and team apparel is encouraged.
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
Q. Is there a child rate?
A. Yes, Child (12-17 Years) $185, Child (5-11 Years) $95 & Child (0-4 Years) Free.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included. You must make your own way to and from Mount Panorama Circuit.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Bathurst at this time of year is usually sunny and hot however rain is also common, pack for all seasons.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. Australian Dollar – AUD
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive a call prior to delivery to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.