Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour 2019 packages include:
- 4 nights’ accommodation at a selection of motels/hotels in central Bathurst. View Hotel Locations. – View Hotel Prices.
- Check In: Thursday 31st January, 2019.
- Check Out: Monday 4th February, 2019.
- 3 Day Trackside Pass incl. Paddock Pass to 2019 Bathurst 12 Hour. View Ticket Upgrades.
- For those fans who want to wander around the circuit and soak up all the colour and atmosphere of this signature event.
- The Sportsnet 12 Hour Dinner starting at 6:30pm on Friday 1st February, 2019 including:
- Entry & reserved seating into the function.
- Preview of upcoming race.
- Special guest appearances by motorsport champions.
- Opportunity for photographs & autographs.
- Dinner and beverages.
- Live music.
- Opportunity to meet other Sportsnet travellers & more.
- Admission pass into the National Motor Racing Museum at Mount Panorama.
- The National Motor Racing Museum celebrates the history, personalities and achievements of Australian Motor Sports.
- EARLY BIRD OFFER: Sportsnet Exclusive Offer – Pit Lane Walk.
- Be one of the lucky few that get to stroll Pit Lane from the inside! Take a peek in each garage and see the teams as they prepare to take to the track! Be sure to bring your camera & a signing pen as this is a great opportunity for some sneaky snaps!
- Steve McQueen: The Man & Le Mans DVD.
- Steve McQueen: The Man & Le Mans is the story of obsession, betrayal and ultimate vindication. It is the story of how one of the most volatile, charismatic stars of his generation, who seemingly lost so much he held dear in the pursuit of his dream, nevertheless followed it to the end.
- 2019 Official Bathurst 12 Hour Programme Voucher.
- Sportsnet Holidays Cap.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
Prices listed are PER PERSON and in Australian Dollars.
|The Kelso Motel Motel Room||Package||815||679||1,223||611|
|Country Lodge Motor Inn Bathurst Standard Room (Double Only)||Package||875||-||1,343||-|
|Bathurst Apartments Queen Double Studio||Package||887||-||1,367||-|
|Panorama Motel Bathurst ^^ Standard Room||Package||967||807||1,527||-|
|Bathurst Apartments Queen Twin Studio||Package||971||835||1,535||-|
|Panorama Motel Bathurst ^^ Family Room||Package||995||823||1,583||739|
|Country Lodge Motor Inn Bathurst Standard Room||Package||1,007||835||-||-|
|Governor Macquarie Motor Inn^^ Superior Room||Package||1,127||887||1,847||767|
|Country Lodge Motor Inn Bathurst Comfort King Room (Double Only)||Package||1,135||-||1,863||-|
|Panorama Motel Bathurst ^^ Family Suite||Package||1,187||955||1,967||839|
|Quality Hotel Bathurst ^^ Executive Room||Package||1,211||943||2,015||-|
|Governor Macquarie Motor Inn^^ Executive Suite||Package||1,271||983||2,135||839|
|Quality Hotel Bathurst ^^ Family Room||Package||1,295||999||2,183||851|
|Governor Macquarie Motor Inn^^ Family Room||Package||1,367||1,047||2,327||887|
|Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst ^^ Studio Deluxe Spa Room||Package||2,463||2,099||4,519||1,915|
|Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst ^^ Three Bedroom External Access Apartment||Package||3,659||2,895||6,911||2,515|
On Request Sold Out
* Extra Night price is for per person and per night. The rates quoted are outside peak event periods and should be used as a guide only. Additional surcharges may apply.
^^Includes Breakfast WIN 31/1 - MSB122TW
- 3 Day - Uncovered Grandstand incl. Paddock Pass - #8 $37 AUD per person
- This uncovered grandstand is located on pit straight directly across from the team garages, so you can catch all the action that unfolds in pit lane. Located on the outside of the track, this stand is one of the best places to witness all the start/finish line action.
This stand is a partially covered permanent structure with a big screen directly opposite the stand, so you don't miss a minute of the race.
- 3 Day - Covered Grandstand incl Paddock Pass - #12 $187 AUD per person
- Located on the outside of the track on pit straight, this stand is covered and is the prime viewing position, with a front row view of pit lane and the big screen to witness the start or race carnage as the cars ascend the mountain.
- Corporate Hospitality - 3 Day - 12 Hour Club (Fri, Sat & Sun) $796 AUD per person
- The Bathurst 12 Hour Club is located on the Pit Roof in a spacious, air-conditioned marquee. Sit back and relax in your reserved seat with screens showing constant race vision and timing to ensure you don't miss a moment of the action.
- Morning & afternoon tea and a buffet lunch daily (breakfast also included on Sunday)
- Beverage package including beer, wine and soft drink with RTD spirits available for purchase
- All day coffee and tea
- Merchandise voucher for all guests
- Children under that children under 12 years are not permitted into shared suites. Children over 12 are required to hold corporate passes to gain access
- Corporate Hospitality - 2 Day - Veuve Clicquot Lounge (Sat & Sun) $2,366 AUD per person
- The Veuve Clicquot Lounge is located above the team garages in a luxurious, air-conditioned lounge.
- In-suite chef offering full grazing menu
- Free flowing French Champagne from Veuve Clicquot, premium wines & beers, soft drink and espresso machine
- Seating is non-reserved.
- Children under that children under 18 years are not permitted into the Veuve Clicquot Lounge
Prices listed are PER PERSON and in Australian Dollars. Upgrades subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.