4 Night Hotel/Motel Package
- 4 nights’ accommodation at a selection of hotels/motels in central Bathurst – View Hotel Locations – View Hotel Pricing
- Check In: Thursday 30th January, 2020
- Check Out: Monday 3rd February, 2020
- 3 Day Trackside Pass to 2020 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour – View Ticket Upgrades
- Scenic helicopter flight over Mount Panorama Circuit
- Take to the skies on this scenic flight which includes two amazing laps of the track where you will have a bird’s eye view of all the racing and the spectacular Mount Panorama!
- EARLY BIRD OFFER: Sportsnet Holidays Exclusive Offer – Podium Tour
- Go behind the scenes of the event where you will get the experience all the action of the podium where the next winners will be crowned!
- 2020 Official Bathurst 12 Hour Programme Voucher
- Sportsnet Holidays Cap
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Country Lodge Motor Inn Bathurst Standard Room (Double Only)||Package||849||-||1,317||-|
|Bathurst Apartments Queen Double Studio||Package||861||-||1,341||-|
|Bathurst Apartments Queen Twin Studio||Package||941||809||1,501||-|
|Country Lodge Motor Inn Bathurst Comfort King Room (Double Only)||Package||1,125||-||1,869||-|
|Littomore Bathurst (formerly Governor Macquarie Motor Inn) ^^ Studio Apartment||Package||1,137||-||1,893||-|
|Quality Hotel Bathurst ^^ Executive Room||Package||1,161||901||1,941||-|
|Quality Hotel Bathurst ^^ Executive Spa Room||Package||1,197||925||2,013||-|
|Quality Hotel Bathurst ^^ Family Room||Package||1,253||965||2,125||825|
|Country Lodge Motor Inn Bathurst Family Room||Package||1,365||1,037||2,349||873|
|Country Lodge Motor Inn Bathurst Large Family Room||Package||1,365||1,037||2,349||873|
|Country Lodge Motor Inn Bathurst Three Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,725||1,277||3,069||1,053|
|Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst ^^ Studio Deluxe Spa Room||Package||2,437||2,073||4,493||1,897|
|Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst ^^ Three Bedroom External Access Apartment||Package||4,677||3,245||8,973||2,597|
- Corporate Hospitality - 3 Day - 12 Hour Club (Fri, Sat & Sun) $792 AUD per person
- The Bathurst 12 Hour Club is located on the Pit Roof in a spacious, air-conditioned marquee. Sit back and relax in your reserved seat with screens showing constant race vision and timing to ensure you don't miss a moment of the action.
- Morning & afternoon tea and a buffet lunch daily (breakfast also included on Sunday)
- Beverage package including beer, wine and soft drink with RTD spirits available for purchase
- All day coffee and tea
- Merchandise voucher for all guests
- Corporate Hospitality - 2 Day - Champagne Lounge (Sat & Sun) $2,382 AUD per person
- The Premium Champagne Lounge is located above the team garages in a luxurious, air-conditioned lounge.
- In-suite chef offering full grazing menu
- Free flowing French Champagne, premium wines & beers, soft drink and espresso machine
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Mount Panorama, Bathurst
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling official packages to the 2020 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Will be advised once tickets are on general public sale.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab once released.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 3 night minimum stay at the Bathurst Apartments and a 4 night minimum stay at the Country Lodge Motor Inn Bathurst, Littomore Bathurst, Quality Hotel Bathurst and Rydges Mount Panorama.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included. You must make your own way to and from Mount Panorama Circuit.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Bathurst in late January/early February is usually sunny and hot, however rain is a possibility. It is recommended to pack for all seasons!
Q. What currency do I use?
A. AUD – Australian Dollar.
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive a call prior to delivery to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.