5 Night Tatts Finke Desert Race Experience
5 nights’ accommodation at a selection of central Alice Springs hotels – View Package Prices
- Check In: Thursday 9th June, 2022
- Check Out: Tuesday 14th June, 2022
Return coach transfers from hotel to Todd Mall for the Finke Street Party and Night Markets
Access to the Finke Street Party and Night Markets on Thursday 9th June, 2022
- Join in the fun of the Official Kick Off Party of the Tatts Finke Desert Race with complimentary entry to the Finke Street Party and Night Markets. Highlights of the Finke Street Party include epic stunt performances from Showtime FMX, meet and greets with competitors, live music, kids zone and more. On the way to the Official Kick Off Party, visit Anzac Hill for a photo opportunity. One of the most visited landmarks in Alice Springs, this lookout is home to the Anzac Hill memorial dedicated to the men and woman who have served in defence of their country.
Sportsnet Exclusive Alice Experience on Friday 10th June, 2022 including:
- Return coach transfers
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Tourist Facility Museum Admission and Tour
- Visit the original Royal Flying Doctor Service working base and learn about the history of the service, its importance to outback Australians and the medical care that is provided to service the most isolated of regions. View the large display of medical equipment that have been used on flights in the past and step inside a replica aircraft and feel what it is like to be a patient at 15,000 feet.
- Lunch at Ooraminna Station Homestead
- A trip to the centre of Australia would not be the same without an authentic and quintessential outback experience. Today we head approximately 35kms out of Alice Springs and visit Ooraminna Station Homestead which is set amongst the hills of 600 acres of the outback Australian desert. Ooraminna means “hot tucker” and the property has a long tradition of serving beautiful food in an alfresco setting overlooking the stunning desert landscape that has featured in many a movie and TV show. After learning more about the property, enjoy a delicious lunch and relax in the tranquility and charm of the true Australian Outback.
General admission entry into Scrutineering on Friday 10th June, 2022 including coach transfers
- One of the most popular events during race week, inspect and admire the competing bikes, cars, quads and buggies as they are checked by technical officials for compliance and safety before a big weekend of racing
Return coach transfers from the hotel to the VIP Chicane Club for the Prologue, Race Day 1 and Race Day 2
3 Day VIP Chicane Club entry to the 2022 Tatts Finke Desert Race for the Prologue, Race Day 1 and Race Day 2 including:
- Be immersed in the sights and sounds of the iconic Tatts Finke Desert Race with the VIP experience Chicane Club. With food and beverages included across 3 action packed days and a dedicated viewing area, this is an experience not to be missed.
- Entry into the Chicane Club for the Prologue, Race Day 1 and Race Day 2
- Dedicated grandstand and exclusive seating area with heaters and fans
- Breakfast and lunch for the Prologue and Race Day 1
- Brunch and lunch on Race Day 2
- 3-hour drinks package including beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages
- Dedicated big screen to watch all the action
- Merchandise including a poster and stubby cooler
- Official programme
Entry into the 2022 Tatts Finke Desert Race Presentation Night on Monday 13th June, 2022
- Enjoy the final night of the Tatts Finke Desert Race where winners are celebrated and competitors who finish the race relish in the opportunity to collect their finishers spikes with stories to tell for a lifetime and a sense of pride in completing one of the most difficult off-road courses in the world.
Sportsnet Holidays Tour Host
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs Guest Room||Package||1,835||1,690||2,680||-|
|Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters Premium Room (Double Only)||Package||2,205||-||3,420||-|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Travel Partner of the Tatts Finke Desert Race.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. There is no reserved seating at this event.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 3-night minimum night stay at both Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters and the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package. However, if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return transfers are included from your hotel to the Finke Street Party and Night Markets, Scrutineering, the Prologue, Race Day 1 and Race Day 2.