5 Night Tatts Finke Desert Race Package: Hosted by Cam Donald
5 Night Tatts Finke Desert Race Package
Hosted by Sportsnet® Holidays Ambassador & Motorsport Star: Cam Donald!
Joining you on the 5-night experience of the 2021 Tatts Finke Desert Race is Aussie Motorsport Star Cam Donald. Cam has raced at the Macau Grand Prix, the North West 200 and is a two–time winner of the Isle of Man TT®. Only Sportsnet® Holidays clients will have this unique opportunity to get up close to Cam and delve into his knowledge on all things motorsport.
- 5 nights’ accommodation in a Deluxe Room at the 4-star Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters – View Package Pricing
- Check In: Thursday 10th June, 2021
- Check Out: Tuesday 15th June, 2021
- Breakfast Daily
- Return coach transfers from hotel to Todd Mall for the Finke Street Party and Night Markets
- Access to the Finke Street Party and Night Markets on Thursday 10th June, 2021
- Highlights of the Finke Street Party include epic stunt performances, meet and greets with competitors, live music, kids’ zone and more. Combined with the Alice Springs Town Council night markets, this event will get your Finke experience off to the right start!
- Access to the Sportsnet® Exclusive Half Day Tour on Friday 11th June, 2021 including:
- Return coach transfers
- Photo opportunity at Anzac Hill
- One of the most visited landmarks in Alice Springs, this lookout is home to the Anzac Hill memorial dedicated to the men and woman who have served in defence of their country
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Tourist Facility Museum Admission and Tour
- View the large display of medical equipment that would have been used on flights in the past and step inside a replica aircraft and feel what it is like to be a patient at 15,000 feet
- Lunch at Ooraminna Station Homestead
- Located approximately 35kms out of Alice Springs, visit Ooraminna Station Homestead which is set amongst the hills of 600 acres of the outback Australian desert. After learning more about the property, enjoy a delicious lunch and relax in the tranquillity and charm of the true Australian Outback
- Return coach transfers from the hotel to the Start/Finish line for Scrutineering and the Prologue
- General admission entry into Scrutineering on Friday 11th June, 2021
- One of the most popular events during race week, fans can inspect and admire the competing bikes, cars, quads and buggies as they are checked by technical officials for compliance and safety before a big weekend of racing
- General admission entry into the Prologue on Saturday 12th June, 2021
- To determine the starting order for Race Day 1, enjoy the action as the competitors race against the clock in a time trial format of the 8.3km prologue circuit with the best times earning a front-row start
- Entry into the Sportsnet® Tatts Finke Desert Race Dinner on Saturday 12th June, 2021 including:
- Hosted by Sportsnet® Ambassador Cam Donald
- Dinner and beverages
- Preview of the upcoming race with special guests
- Raffle with proceeds going to the indigenous community of Finke (Aputula)
- Opportunity to meet other Sportsnet® travellers and more!
V.I.P Race Day Entry & Transfers
- Return coach transfers from the hotel to the Start/Finish line for Race Day 1 and Race Day 2
- 2 Day VIP Grid Lounge Ticket to the 2021 Tatts Finke Desert Race on Sunday 13th June, 2021 and Monday 14th June, 2021 including:
- Access to Race Day 1 and Race Day 2
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Beverage package including beer, wine and soft drinks
- Live footage broadcast on the big screen
- Entry into the 2021 Tatts Finke Desert Race Presentation Night on Monday 14th June, 2021
- Celebrate the final night of the Tatts Finke Desert Race at the Alice Springs Convention Centre where winners are celebrated and competitors who finish the race relish the opportunity to collect their finisher’s spikes
- 2021 Tatts Finke Desert Race Official Programme Voucher
- Sportsnet® Holidays Merchandise including:
- Backpack & Cap
- Stubby Holder
- Sportsnet® Holidays Hygiene Travel Pack
- Sportsnet® Holidays Tour Representative
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
Hosted by Sportsnet® Holidays Ambassador Cam Donald
- Aussie Motorsport Star
- Two-time Isle of Man TT® Champion
- Raced both North-West 200 & Macau Grand Prix
- Delve into Cam’s Motorsport knowledge & experience
- Sportsnet® Holidays exclusive
|Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters Deluxe Room incl. Breakfast||Package||1,499||1,434||2,124||-|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is the exclusive travel partner of the 2021 Tatts Finke Desert Race.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. There is no reserved seating at this event.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 1 night minimum night stay at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included. However if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return transfers are included from Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters to the Finke Street Party and Night Markets, Scrutineering, the Prologue, Race Day 1 and Race Day 2.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.