3 Night 2017 Indianapolis 500 packages include:
- 3 nights’ accommodation at a selection of Downtown Indianapolis hotels. –View Hotel Locations. – View Hotel Prices.
- Check In: Friday 26th May, 2017.
- Check Out: Monday 29th May, 2017.
- Breakfast Daily.
- Saturday 27th May, 2017 includes:
- Return deluxe coach transfers to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway including Police escort.
- Entrance ticket to the Hall of Fame Museum.
- Explore the Rich History of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Auto Racing at the museum that is recognized as one of the most highly visible museums in the world devoted to automobiles and auto racing.
- Drivers Meeting Ticket including entrance into the garage area.
- Be there when qualified drivers come together to receive their starters’ rings and have the chance to get some autographs.
- Access to a reserved private room on Legends Row, close to the garages including buffet lunch.
- Reserved seat to the 500 Festival Parade.
- Attend the 500 Festival that has grown to be one of signature events for the Indy 500. Having taken place every year since been founded in 1957 this is one parade you want to be a part of!
- 12pm departure with Police escort to the parade.
- Sunday 28th May, 2017 includes:
- 1 Day Paddock Seat ticket to see the Indianapolis 500. – View Ticket Upgrades.
- Return deluxe coach transfer to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway including Police escort.
- Packed lunch including refreshments.
- Drinks available while waiting to depart track.
- Tips and gratuities.
- On ground team to assist throughout.
- Ticket holder and lanyard.
- Tote bag, ear plugs and a seat cushion.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership, including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
|Holiday Inn Indianapolis Downtown Standard Room||Package||2,105||1,922||2,644||1,818|
|Sheraton City Centre Hotel Deluxe Room||Package||2,481||2,227||3,244||2,092|
- 1 Day Ticket - Sunday - Paddock Penthouse Seat $151 AUD per person
- The Paddock is a long stand at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway that is in the middle of the outside of the front straight. The Paddock Penthouse is located on the upper deck and is covered.
- SOLD OUT - 1 Day Ticket - Sunday - Paddock Penthouse B $- AUD per person
- The Paddock Penthouse B offers views of the first and second turns.
- 1 Day Ticket - Sunday - Deluxe Suite $1,477 AUD per person
- The Deluxe Suite is situated on the inside of the track near the first turn.
- Open Bar
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Indianapolis Motor Speedway
4790 W 16th Street
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Concession and children’s tickets are not available for this event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes, all grandstands include reserved seating.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. No, only hotels advertised on the website can be purchased.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. No, we only have access to the room types listed on our website.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 3 night minimum.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you. Alternatively you can book flights on our website www.sportsnetholidays.com
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return coach transfers are included to the event each day along with a police escort to help move through the traffic quicker.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. During May the weather ranges from 11-23°c.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au