9 Night ‘VIP’ Escorted Isle of Man TT 2018 tour includes:
- Race Tickets:
- Evening Practice from the Official VIP Suite including access to the VIP Grandstand, Start Line pass, buffet dinner, beer, wine and soft drinks (served with dinner) & special guest speakers
- Official VIP Hospitality ticket to Race day 1 in Douglas – Superbike TT Race & Sidecar TT Race 1.
- Official VIP Hospitality ticket to Race day 2 in Douglas – Supersport TT Race 1 and Superstock TT Race.
- Hospitality ticket to Race Day 3 in Creg Ny Baa – Supersport TT Race 2 & Lightweight TT including buffet lunch, beer, wine, tea & coffee throughout the day.
- Official VIP Hospitality ticket to Race day 4 in Douglas – Sidecar TT Race 2 & Senior TT Race.
- Return economy airfares flying Emirates Airlines from Adelaide*, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney to Manchester including compulsory pre-paid airfare taxes (other cities including Auckland & Christchurch on application).
- Return economy class airfares from Liverpool to Isle of Man including compulsory pre-paid airfare taxes.
- One way coach transfer from Manchester Airport to Liverpool Airport.
- One way coach transfer from Ronaldsway Airport, Isle of Man to the hotel.
- Return coach transfers from hotel to Evening Practice.
- Return coach transfers daily from hotel to all Race Days.
- One way coach transfer from hotel to Peel for the TT Motorcycle Show.
- One way coach transfer from hotel to Ronaldsway Airport, Isle of Man.
- One way coach transfer from Liverpool Airport to Manchester Airport.
- Tours & Experiences:
- VIP coach tour of the Isle of Man course with live commentary en-route from current or ex TT rider.
- Exclusive Sportsnet TT Riders Panel evening including VIP table with talent, food, drinks and Q&A session. Click to view pics from the 2016 function.
- Farewell drinks at the Palace Hotel Casino.
- 7 Day GO Explore Pass including unlimited transport on the island (on arrival).
- Official TT programme (on arrival).
- Ear piece event commentary radio (on arrival).
- Sure Mobile Phone (on arrival) including:
- Sure Sim Card.
- 5GBP Mobile Phone Credit.
- Exclusive TT Tips guide.
- Sportsnet merchandise:
- Sportsnet/TT branded backpack.
- Sportsnet/TT branded cap signed by ex TT rider Cam Donald.
- Sportsnet tour hosts throughout.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- VAT (Value Added Tax).
*Please note when purchasing flights ex Adelaide an extra night is added to the package (at an additional cost) at Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport on Saturday 9th June 2018.
- Tips and gratuities (please note tipping is not customary on Isle of Man).
- Lunch & dinner where not stated.
- Activities not listed in the itinerary.
- Optional extras and entrance fees during free days.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Vaccinations and travel medications.
- Travel Insurance.
|Palace Hotel Casino Sea View Room||Package||-||-||13,495||-|
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Isle of Man, located in between Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Q. Circuit Information?
A. The Isle of Man TT is held on closed roads on a 37-mile plus Mountain Course with its seemingly never-ending series of bends, bumps, jumps, stone walls, manhole covers and telegraph poles.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, you must buy the entire package which cannot be amended.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
A. No, you must but the entire escorted tour which cannot be amended.
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Child tickets are not available for this event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. No, Sportsnet has a reserved area which will be confirmed closer to the event.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab. Platinum VIP is still to be released.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. This package already includes the highest room category.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. 9 night minimum stay.
Q. Can we do Triple Rooms?
A. No, we can only offer Single, Double or Twin share rooms.
Q. Is there a function included in the package?
A. Yes, all Sportsnet guests will watch the final practice session from the official VIP Suite with food and beverages included. An exclusive TT riders panel and farewell drinks are also included in the package.
Q. Are food and drinks included at the welcome dinner?
A. Yes, the welcome dinner consists of a buffet, as well as beer, wine and soft drinks, served during dinner.
Q. Can I buy the welcome dinner on its own?
A. No, you must purchase the entire package as it is exclusive for Sportsnet Holidays Escorted Tour clients.
Q. Can I buy the welcome dinner and event tickets without accommodation?
A. No, you must purchase the entire package.
Q. Can I remove the welcome dinner from the package?
A. No, the welcome dinner cannot be removed, nor would you want to miss it!
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. Yes, flights ex Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth plus taxes to Manchester are included in the package. For all other Australian cities you will have to make your own arrangements to these ports. Alternatively, Sportsnet Holidays can organise this for you.
Q. Can I change my flight dates to spend more time in the UK/Europe?
A. Yes Sportsnet can arrange this for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the Isle of Man airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. Yes, on arrival at Isle of Man Airport you will be guided to a coach for your transfer from the Airport to the Palace Hotel Casino.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, coach transfers are included throughout your tour. They cannot be removed from the package. For the days coach transfers are not included you can utilise your 7 Day “GO Explore Pass” which includes unlimited transport on the island.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Summers in the Isle of Man are cool. The island typically enjoys British weather. Exposure to sea breezes keeps average summer temperatures in the early to mid-twenties. Rain is not uncommon!
Q. What currency do I use?
A. Manx Pound.
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au