2021 Phillip Island Circuit Ride Day Experience – Hosted by Cam Donald
Take a ride on the wild side with Australian Motorsport Star, Cam Donald!
Explore your motorcycle’s full capabilities without the hazards and speed limits that exist on public roads with a ride day at Phillip Island Circuit. Enjoy the limits of your motorcycle in a controlled and supervised setting amongst fellow motorcycle enthusiasts and former Isle of Man TT® Champion, Cam Donald!
Phillip Island Circuit represents the Holy Grail of racetracks. International MotoGP™ superstars, World Superbike Riders, Australian racers, riders and track day junkies all consider the circuit one of, if not, the best they’ve ever ridden.
You don’t need to be a racing guru, you don’t need to have a desire to break lap records (although you might!), you don’t even need a racing bike or racing gear – Phillip Island Ride Days are all about allowing you to experience the circuit at your own speed, on your own bike (or on a BMW S 1000 RR hire bike), in a safe and controlled environment. This is your chance to experience what is normally reserved for the world’s elite riders.
If you’ve been dreaming of letting it rip around the Holy Grail of racetracks, the Phillip Island Circuit, this is your moment to have the Ultimate Riding Experience at Phillip Island with Sportsnet®! Enquire today and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss all of your options and make this dream a reality!
Check out our package and upgrade options below and enquire today!
Phillip Island Ultimate Ride Day Packages:
Phillip Island Ultimate Ride Day Disclaimer & Terms:
- You must present a current and valid motorcycle license upon arrival at the circuit gate. Suspended or cancelled licenses, recreational licenses and learner’s permits are not acceptable.
- Your motorcycle must be in road-worthy and track-worthy condition prior to being deemed safe to ride on the circuit. All riding apparel must also be deemed safe before you are granted access to the circuit.
- Riders must book into a group which is appropriate for their riding ability. Booking into a group which is not appropriate for your riding ability risks your personal safety and the safety of others. Penalties apply if grading process is not adhered to.
- All riders must be present for the compulsory morning safety briefing.
- The consumption of alcohol and use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- In the event of rain, the ride day will proceed as planned. Phillip Island Circuit Ride Days accepts no responsibility should an event be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to extreme weather conditions.
- Schedules are subject to change and may be impacted by stoppages due to on-track incidents and other factors.
- Riders who participate do so at their own risk and are personally liable for any damages and or injuries occurred during the experience.
- Sportsnet Holidays reserves the right to change or cancel this inclusion at any time.