2021 Sydney Motorsport Park Ultimate Ride Day Experience – Hosted by Cam Donald – 2 Night Package
Ultimate Ride Day Experience – Hosted by Cam Donald – 2 Night Package
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the 4 star Atura Blacktown Hotel – View Package Prices
- Check In: Friday 12th March, 2021
- Check Out: Sunday 14th March, 2021
- Ride day experience at Sydney Motorsport Park on Saturday 13th March, 2021 including:
- 6 x 20-minute allocated riding sessions using own bike (Bike and gear hire available if required) – View Hire Information
- Explore your motorcycle’s full capabilities without the hazards and speed limits that exist on public roads with a ride day at Sydney Motorsport Park. Enjoy the limits of your motorcycle in a controlled and supervised setting where riding groups are graded meaning that you will spend your time on track with riders of a similar skill and experience level.
- Garage access at Sydney Motorsport Park with expert tips from our Sportsnet® Motorsport Ambassador Cam Donald
- Join your fellow Sportsnet® riders in a designated garage where our Sportsnet® Ambassador Cam Donald who has raced at the Macau Grand Prix, the North West 200 and the Isle of Man TT® will be waiting for you. Cam will be available in the garages all day to help guide you through how the day will work, offer advice on your bike set-up and provide tips on the best ways to ride this racetrack.
- Lunch at the Sydney Motorsport Park kiosk with a $25 pre-paid voucher
- Sportsnet® Holidays Exclusive Dinner with Aussie Motorsport Star Cam Donald
- After an unforgettable day of riding one of Australia’s premier racing circuits, join your fellow Sportsnet® riders and Sportsnet® Ambassador Cam Donald for a meal to de-brief the day! This is an exclusive opportunity to discuss the highlights of the day and to ask Cam any questions you may have from his career or to delve into his knowledge on all things motorsport.
- Professional digital photography package
- For a special keepsake from your ride day, a variety of photos from different locations on the circuit will be taken throughout the day and emailed directly to you.
- Sportsnet® cap autographed by Cam Donald
- Sportsnet® Holidays representative
- Booking and Ticketing handling fee
|Atura Blacktown Garden Room||Package||979||-||1,135||-|
- Sydney Motorsport Park - Gear Hire $115 AUD per person
- If you do not have full leathers or are interested in trying out the latest in motorcycle riding gear, Sydney Motorsport Park Ride Days offer you the option of hiring gear for the day.
- Alpinestars leathers, boots and gloves
- Full-face Bell helmet
- Sydney Motorsport Park - Bike Hire $495 AUD per person
- Want to ride the Home of Australian Motorsport on a truly inspiring motorcycle? Sydney Motorsport Park Ride Days offer the option to hire a BMW S 1000 RR Hire Bike if you would prefer to ride one of these outstanding machines. Each bike is fully racetrack prepared with fiberglass fairings, crash protection and run Dunlop Q3+ tyres. Not only that, you and the bike will be looked after for the entire day as they will make sure the bike is in the best possible condition each and every time you get on it. All you need to do is turn up and ride!
- Fuel and regular tyre wear
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. Yes. The package can be purchased without accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 1 night minimum stay at the Atura Hotel Blacktown.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package. However, if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included to Sydney Motorsport Park.
Ride Day Experience – Motorcycles and Gear requirements
Q. I do not have a motorcycle, can I still participate?
A. Yes. Please speak with your Sportsnet Holidays consultant who can arrange bike hire through the circuit for you.
Q. I do not have a sports bike, can I still participate?
A. Yes. Ride Days are designed to be enjoyed by motorcycle enthusiasts, whether your passion lies in sports bikes, sports-tourers, pure tourers, cruisers, motards, historic bikes… whatever! Ride Days sole purpose is to give you, the riding enthusiast, access to one of the greatest circuits in the world to explore the potential of your bike – whatever it may be.
Q. Can I bring and ride more than one motorcycle?
A. Yes. Just remember each bike will need to to be scrutineered prior to going out on track.
Q. Can I get tyres fitted at the track? Can I buy tyres at the track?
A. Yes. There is a performance centre on site that offers a full tyre service at every Sydney Motorsport Park Ride Day.
Q. Can I get fuel at the track?
A. Yes. Various fuel options are available at the circuit and there are also fuel stations approximately two minutes from the circuit towards the M4. If you are riding to the track, it is recommended you fuel up just prior to arriving at the circuit so you can begin the day on a full tank. You will have time during the day to refuel if necessary.
Q. How much fuel will I need?
A. The amount of fuel you will use is entirely dependent on the way you ride. You should arrive with a full tank and if possible, bring a jerry can of extra fuel just to be on the safe side. Otherwise you will have time to refuel at a service station during the day if necessary.
Q. What are the minimum gear requirements?
A. The minimum gear requirements are:
- Full leathers (two-piece leathers must zip securely together). Textile clothing is not acceptable.
- Leather motorcycle boots (must overlap pants)
- Leather motorcycle gloves (must overlap sleeves)
- Full-face helmet which meets current Australian Standards
Q. Can I hire riding gear?
A. Yes. Please speak with your Sportsnet Holidays consultant who can arrange gear hire for you.
Ride Day Experience – License requirements
Q. Do I need a motorcycle license to participate?
A. Yes. You will need to present a current and valid motorcycle license (issued by the road transport authority in your state/country) upon arrival at the circuit gate. Suspended/cancelled licenses and Learner’s Permits are not sufficient. Some Competition Licenses may be accepted; please advise your Sportsnet Holidays consultant and we will confirm for you. Sydney Motorsport Park Ride Days operate under an MA Permit. If you do not have an MA License, a one-day Recreational License will be provided on the day. This will be done during the registration process on the morning of your Ride Day.
Ride Day Experience – Weather
Q. Does the event proceed if it rains?
A. Yes. Rain does not stop the event from running.
Q. I am riding on slicks, what happens if it rains?
A. If the circuit is deemed a ‘wet track’, riders on slicks will not be allowed out. You will either need to change to treaded tyres or wait until the circuit is deemed dry again.
Ride Day Experience – What happens on the day?
Q. What time do I have to be at the track?
A. It is recommended you arrive at 7.00am at the Main Entrance, via gate A, off Ferrers Rd. This should give you time to sign on at registrations and have your bike scrutineered before the compulsory safety briefing at 8.35am.
Q. How do I know which group to book into?
A. You should choose your riding group according to your level of riding and/or track experience. Under no circumstances should you select a riding group simply because it is the only group available. Booking into a group which is inappropriate for your riding ability can be dangerous and is considered a serious breach of Sydney Motorsport Park policies. Please ask your Sportsnet Holidays consultant for further information regarding the breakdown of riding groups.
You will be provided with a sticker to attach to you or your motorcycle, which allows the circuit to track your progress throughout the day. Should they find that you would be better suited to a different group on that day, your name will be called over the PA to come to registrations, where you will be issued with a new wristband for that group.
Q. If I find I am too fast or slow for the group I have booked into, can I change on the day?
A. You can request the registration staff for a group swap throughout the day, however, this is subject to availability in the desired group. (Please be aware it is considered a serious breach of Sydney Motorsport Park policies for a participant to deliberately book into a group which is not suitable for his/her riding ability.)
Q. Can I time or film my laps at Sydney Motorsport Park Ride Days?
A. Yes. However, your camera and/or timing device needs to be fitted as per Sydney Motorsport Park policies and scrutineered on your motorcycle at the beginning of the day.
Q. Is there a break for lunch?
A. No, the day does not stop for lunch however there is ample time between sessions for a lunch break.