Australia Supporter Packages include:
- 10 nights’ accommodation at the 4 star The Shankly Hotel. – View Hotel Location – View Hotel Prices
- Check In: Friday 12th July, 2019.
- Check Out: Monday 22nd July, 2019.
- Breakfast daily.
- Team Supporter Silver Ticket including 11 half-day sessions. – View Seating Maps
- 2x Opening Friday sessions.
- 2x Team matches on Saturday & Sunday.
- 3x Mid-week team sessions.
- 2x Semi-Finals.
- 1x Bronze Final.
- 1x Final.
- 2 Netball themed event.
- Admission pass into The Beatles Story Museum.
- Admission pass into The Wheel of Liverpool.
- The Wheel of Liverpool offers stunning panoramic views of the city’s famous landmarks including fascinating commentary as you sit enjoying views of Liverpool like you’ve never seen before.
- 7 Day Adult Merseyside Trio Ticket.
- This Trio Ticket is a weekly ticket to use when travelling on all buses, trains and Mersey Ferries in Zone C, regardless of who operates the service.
- £10 Merchandise Voucher.
- Tournament Pack.
- Official Diamonds Merchandise.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
|The Shankly Hotel Luxury Room||Package||4,409||3,658||7,158||-|
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Echo Arena, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets much be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Children under 2 years old don’t need a ticket, as long as they are sat on a parents lap and not taking up a seat.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
Opening Weekend minimum of 3 nights
Team Supporter minimum of 10 nights
Closing Weekend minimum of 3 nights
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. Flights are not included in the package. Please contact your Sportsnet sales consultant who can help you with flights.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No. You must make your own way to the hotel.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No. You must make your own way to the arena. You will be able to utilise your Mersey travel card for this.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. The amount of rain is normal with an average of 65mm. This month generally has very pleasant temperatures. The average maximum temperature lies around 19.0°C.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. British Pound.
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email email@example.com
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is compulsory when purchasing an escorted tour. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.