12 Night Follow Australia Escorted Tour
12 nights’ accommodation at the 5-star Westin Cape Town
- Check In: Wednesday 26th July, 2023
- Check Out: Monday 7th August, 2023
- Breakfast daily
Entry into the Sportsnet Holidays welcome reception on Thursday 27th July, 2023
- Join your Sportsnet Holidays tour host and travel companions for welcome drinks and canapes at the hotel
Official Gold match tickets to the 2023 Netball World Cup at the Cape Town International Convention Centre for the following sessions:
- Australia vs Zimbabwe and New Zealand vs Trinidad and Tobago on Friday 28th July, 2023
- Australia vs Tonga and New Zealand vs Uganda on Saturday 29th July, 2023
- Australia vs Fiji and New Zealand vs Singapore on Sunday 30th July, 2023
- 2x Cross over sessions on Monday 31st July, 2023
- 2x Cross over sessions on Tuesday 1st August, 2023
- 2x Classification sessions on Thursday 3rd August, 2023
- 1x Classification session on Friday 4th August, 2023
- 2x Semi-final sessions on Saturday 5th August, 2023
- Bronze medal match, the closing ceremony and the World Cup final on Sunday 6th August, 2023
Entry into the Sportsnet Holidays Exclusive Finals Brunch on Friday 4th August, 2023 including:
- Start the finals off with a bang with entry into the exclusive Netball World Cup 2023 Sportsnet Holidays Finals Brunch
- The chance to meet netball personalities with a Q&A session
- Guest MC
- Beverages and canapes
- Preview of the upcoming Netball World Cup finals
Return airport shuttle transfers from Cape Town international airport to The Westin Cape Town
Sportsnet Holidays Tour Host
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
Keen to join this escorted tour?
Cape Town Sight-Seeing
Ask our team about adding a Robben Island & Table Mountain tour to your trip!
* Explore historic Robben Island
* Visit Nelson Mandela’s prison cell
* Cable car to the top of Table Mountain
* Enjoy breathtaking Cape Town views
* Return transfers
|The Westin Cape Town Deluxe Room incl. Breakfast (Double/Twin Only)||Package||4,979||-||6,709||-|
|The Westin Cape Town Executive Room incl. Breakfast||Package||5,445||-||7,645||-|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holiday is an authorised reseller of the 2023 Netball World Cup Cape Town.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Are there any age restrictions to attend a particular experience?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. The minimum night stay requirement is based on the number of nights booked in your package.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to our expert flight consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. Yes, airport transfers are included in your package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Transfers are not included, however, the Cape Town International Convention Centre is located within the same complex as the Westin Hotel Cape Town.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.