5 Night NRL Magic Round and Brisbane Highlights Package
- 5 nights’ accommodation at a selection of hotels in central Brisbane – View Package Prices
- Check In: Wednesday 12th May, 2021
- Check Out: Monday 17th May, 2021
- 3 Day Bronze reserved seating to the 2021 NRL Brisbane Magic Round at Suncorp Stadium – View Ticket Upgrades
- Story Bridge Adventure Day Climb on Thursday 13th May, 2021
- Experience the best views of the Brisbane skyline as you climb one of the most iconic and recognisable structures in the city, Story Bridge. Enjoy a unique perspective of the city and its surrounds from the Glass House Mountains in the north, to Moreton Bay in the east and stretching towards the Scenic Rim Mountains in the south. As one of only three bridge climbs in the world, this is a must-do original adventure to experience in Brisbane!
- XXXX Brewery Tour and Burger Meal on Friday 14th May, 2021
- Hear about the story of XXXX before seeing how the brew is made, starting from raw materials and moving all the way through to the packaged product before having the chance to taste the product for yourself. Once the tour has finished, enjoy some quality beer food at the Alehouse Bar and Restaurant on site to complete your experience.
Merchandise, Travel and More
- Official NRL Merchandise
- Free public transport to and from the event with your match ticket
- Sportsnet Holidays Cap
- Sportsnet Holidays Hygiene Travel Pack
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Mantra Terrace Hotel Hotel Deluxe Room||Package||889||-||1,291||-|
|Oaks Brisbane on Charlotte Suites One Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,040||-||1,593||-|
|Hilton Brisbane Guest Room||Package||1,147||1,039||1,807||-|
|Oaks Brisbane on Charlotte Suites Two Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,291||1,023||2,095||889|
- NRL Brisbane Magic Round - Three Day Pass - Silver $55 AUD per person
- NRL Brisbane Magic Round - Three Day Pass - Tryzone $55 AUD per person
- NRL Brisbane Magic Round - Three Day Pass - Gold $145 AUD per person
- NRL Brisbane Magic Round - Three Day Pass - Diamond $295 AUD per person
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is an authorised Travel Agent selling NRL Magic Round packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2 night minimum night stay at Mantra Terrace Hotel.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included, however public transport is included with your Magic Round Ticket on game days.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.