3 night 2017 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final Sydney packages include:
- 3 nights accommodation at a selection of Sydney CBD hotels – View Hotel Locations – View Hotel Prices.
- Check In: Friday 29th September, 2017.
- Check Out: Monday 2nd October, 2017.
- Admission to Epsom Day at Royal Randwick including a ticket into the NRL Grand Final Clubhouse Marquee on Saturday 30th September, 2017 including;
- Exclusive access to the ‘NRL Grand Final Clubhouse’ trackside marquee.
- Interview with NRL heroes.
- Racing previews with a leading Sydney trainer.
- Grazing BBQ buffet.
- 5 hour beverage package.
- Trackside location with indoor/outdoor amenities.
- Access to betting facilities.
- Sportsnet’s “Rock the Yacht” 2017 NRL Grand Final One Way Cruise including:
- One way cruise transfer from King Street Wharf to Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf.
- 2 awesome levels of entertainment plus an open-air sundeck.
- Live Cover Band to belt out your favourite hits.
- Cocktail food such as pies, sausage rolls & noodle boxes.
- Beverages include beer, wine & soft drink.
- Meet the Sportsnet Cheerleaders.
- Dance Floor.
- Have your face painted in team colours.
- Watch a replay of the 2016 NRL Grand Final if the dancing gets too much for you!
- Sunscreen & water bottle provided upon disembarkment of the cruise.
- One way coach transfer from Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to ANZ Stadium.
- Hosted by the friendly Sportsnet Holidays Team!
- Access to the Sportsnet Pre-Match Members Lounge at ANZ Stadium including:
- VIP entry into the Sportsnet Members Lounge located in the ANZ Stadium entertainment precinct.
- Opportunity to meet and get photos with your favourite ex-NRL players.
- Exclusive signing sessions.
- Complimentary (non-alcoholic) beverages.
- Lounge furniture, bean bags and shade for you to relax.
- Giveaways, activities and much more!
- Bronze reserved seating to the 2017 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final Sydney at ANZ Stadium – View Ticket Upgrades.
- Free post-match public transport from Sydney Olympic Park to Sydney CBD with your match ticket.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
|Travelodge Sydney Guest Room||Package||960||888||1,332||-|
|Vibe Hotel Sydney Guest Room||Package||1,029||-||1,470||-|
|Travelodge Wynyard Guest Room||Package||1,031||936||1,474||-|
|Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Central Studio Apartment (Double Only)||Package||1,086||-||1,584||-|
|Oaks on Castlereagh Studio Apartment||Package||1,147||-||1,706||-|
|Park Royal Darling Harbour Superior Room||Package||1,194||1,089||1,800||-|
|Sheraton on the Park City Side Room||Package||1,203||1,128||1,818||-|
|Oaks on Castlereagh One Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,201||1,054||1,814||-|
|Oaks on Castlereagh Two Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,698||1,328||2,808||1,143|
- NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final - Silver $90 AUD per person
- NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final – Gold $214 AUD per person
- NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final – Platinum $269 AUD per person
- NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final - Diamond $386 AUD per person
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. ANZ Stadium, Edwin Flack Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park.
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Travel Operator selling Official tickets to the 2017 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets much be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes, all packages include reserved seating.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. 2 night minimum stay.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However if you have purchased transfers with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. You will have to make your own way from your hotel to King Street Wharf to board the cruise to ANZ Stadium.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Sydney temperatures can range from 13-22 degrees in September/October with rainfall being fairly likely.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au