2 Night Packages – 2019 NRL Grand Final
2 nights 2019 NRL Grand Final packages include:
- 2 nights accommodation at a selection of central Sydney hotels – View Hotel Locations – View Hotel Pricing
- Check In: Saturday 5th October, 2019
- Check Out: Monday 7th October, 2019
- Entry into Sportsnet’s Legends Kick-Off Dinner on Saturday 5th October, 2019 including:
- Celebrity MC
- Special guest speakers including NRL players
- Sit down dinner
- Beverage package
- Live rock band
- Fantastic prizes to be won
- Meet the Sportsnet cheerleaders
- Dedicated event hostesses and a whole lot more!
- Sportsnet’s NRL Grand Final One Way Cruise Transfer on Sunday 6th October, 2019 including:
- One way cruise transfer from King Street Wharf to Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf
- Snacks available for purchase (cash bar)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase (cash bar)
- Hosted by the friendly Sportsnet Holidays Team
- Bronze reserved seating to the 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final at ANZ Stadium on Sunday 6th October, 2019 – View Ticket Upgrades
- Free post-match public transport from Sydney Olympic Park to Sydney CBD with your match ticket*
- Free general admission entry into Epsom Day at Royal Randwick racecourse with your NRL GF ticket*
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
*Subject to date and NRL approval.
|Travelodge Sydney Guest Room||Package||769||713||1,043||-|
|Vibe Hotel Sydney Guest Room||Package||815||751||1,135||-|
|Travelodge Wynyard Guest Room||Package||855||769||1,215||-|
|Park Royal Darling Harbour Superior Room||Package||911||839||1,327||-|
|Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Atrium Room||Package||940||865||1,385||-|
- NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final – Silver $99 AUD per person
- NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final – Gold $207 AUD per person
- NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final – Platinum $255 AUD per person
- NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final – Diamond $333 AUD per person
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. ANZ Stadium, Edwin Flack Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park.
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an official travel operator selling official tickets to the 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets much be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes, all packages include reserved seating.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2 night minimum stay at the Travelodge Sydney and Vibe Hotel Sydney.
Q. Where is the function being held?
Q. Is there a dress code?
A. Neat casual event and team apparel is encouraged.
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
A. No, the function cannot be removed from the package.
Q. Is there a child rate?
A. Yes, please see below:
Child (11-17 Years) – $140
Child (5-10 Years) – $90.00
Child (0-4 Years) – No charge
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. A cruise transfer is included to ANZ Stadium on game day, however you will need to make your way to King Street Wharf to board the cruise.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. With spring in the air, Sydney will average a high of 18-22°C and an average low of 14°C. There should be more sunny days, however rain is still a possibility.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email email@example.com
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.