2020 Holden State of Origin Game 1, Adelaide – 2 Night Complete Package
2020 State of Origin Game I, Adelaide 2 night complete package includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the 5 Star Hotel Pullman Adelaide – View Hotel Prices
- Check In: Tuesday 2nd June, 2020
- Check Out: Thursday 4th June, 2020
- Breakfast included daily
- Elite Experience with reserved seating at the 2020 State of Origin Game 1 including:
- Exclusive merchandise pack plus a food and beverage voucher to use at the game
- Behind the scenes tour of Adelaide Oval followed by a Penfolds Winery Experience with Origin Legends including:
- Grazing style lunch with premium Penfolds wine tastings and beverages
- Share your lunch experience with Origin Legends
- One bottle of premium Penfold’s Bin 389 wine (per person)
- Coach transportation
- Roof Climb Adelaide Oval with Origin Legends including:
- Climb one of the most iconic and picturesque sporting grounds in the world on game day
- Share the experience with a QLD and NSW Origin Legend
- A printed group photo and USB with photos to take home
- Souvenir RoofClimb Cap or Beanie of your choice
- One-way transfer from your hotel to Adelaide Oval
- 2020 personalised State of Origin jersey
- Welcome pack including a State of Origin beanie and more
- Entry ticket to week one or week two final series game of your choice in 2020
- Various discounts including a 20% off merchandise on the official NRL Online Store and other SA Tour operators
2 Night Complete Package
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation at the 5 Star Hotel Pullman
- Elite Experience with Reserved Seating
- Exclusive Experiences
- Transfers Throughout
- Plus more!
The Sportsnet Difference
What makes Sportsnet Holidays Australia’s leading provider of sports travel packages and tours
21 Years Experience
Australian Owned & Operated
Your Own Personal Consultant
Official Partnership = Peace of Mind
Flexible Inclusions + Great Valuefor Money
|Pullman Adelaide Standard Room||Package||2,499||-||2,849||-|
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Adelaide Oval
War Memorial Dr,
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets much be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Concession tickets are not available for this event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes, all grandstands include reserved seating.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2 night minimum stay for this package.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. The start of June signals the beginning of winter, and rain can be expected. The temperature can range from 12-16 degrees Celsius with an average of around 16 degrees Celsius.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order. Sportsnet Holidays also offer a 6 month interest free* option. To find out if you are eligible or to apply please visit https://sportsnetholidays.com/interest-free/
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.